Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Proof vs EOP?

-Adam-

seems to me that tlp won.. won the first fight easy..

second fight we made loot and walked away with our banks still intact instead of wasting it while both clans 1itemed returned from fog.

WINNNNNERS@@@@

OH YE inb4lock

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

At 1:00 when Mm crashed..

It's quite obvious that FI called MM to help out..

A green hat says Off pink at 1:02

Also at 1:06 pink hats are in fi's territory and says off fi, and nobody touchs them..

And another pink hat says off fi at 1:08

Obvious team.

Also during the 3 hour fight, it's quite obvious MM helped you guys duration of the fight as well.

10:34-10:35 - You cut out the part where you regrouped northwest of fog and we rushed and pushed fi allllll the way to bh steps

And look 10:40 it looks like 10 purple dots vs like 20+ white eop dots

11:20 - 11:25 - Just look at allll the purple dots hugging bh steps now, including the vidder.

So why proceed the fight when it's just mains sniping us south and fi hugging bh steps.

Obvious winner, EOP..

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I [CPR]Am0n|Shawn declare a fullout between EoP and FI.

Lets Discuss Rules

=D

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

in the first clips I saw eops at sperm hill and Fi in cw I also saw sum rly pink hats spamming off fi :OOOOOOO

We ran into clan wars when MM arrived, in the first part of vid. There is no point fighting when clans crash. Also if there were pink hats spamming off FI, it would be because MM wanted to KILL EOP more then FI. Not because we called them, thats just stupid and trying to make excuses. Thats like me saying you called HF, in my opinion you did. However i have no proof of it.

LOL! Who still plays this game

You make yourself sound really dumb, cuz mm ended while before the big fight even started. There was like 6 mm kids there. And they all left with in 10min besides splesh or w.e watching. There would be no point in calling MM. We do not call other clans to help us win something. We do not need the win that badly, we just want it to be fair.

And u did not push us any where at Fog, we all ran to mid BH cuz are high lvl were getting mad we could not attack you. And all of u kept doing is returning from fog in 5k gear and sitting at fog entrance barraging with few TLP members who were ex FI. So please your vid is 4min long with nutin in it. We have full thing.

So explain why both FI AND MM spam off eachother?

And no speshs and the rest of his crew did not watch, they stayed in a small group picking off eop members.. including myself.

And I'm 100% positive you got pushed from level 8 fog to level 16 south of steps in a matter of seconds, don't ****** sit there and say we didn't because we both know fi did.

And at your last statement, Ssj4 own video shows EOP clearly winning to be honest, yeah all the fights @ fog/sc were neck and neck but at the end look what happened, fi hugging steps which the fight being pointless to proceed also the mains being south of us sniping.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

So explain why both FI AND MM spam off eachother?

And no speshs and the rest of his crew did not watch, they stayed in a small group picking off eop members.. including myself.

And I'm 100% positive you got pushed from level 8 fog to level 16 south of steps in a matter of seconds.

And at your last statement, Ssj4 own video shows EOP clearly winning to be honest, yeah all the fights @ fog/sc were neck and neck but at the end look what happened, fi hugging steps which the fight being pointless to proceed because of mains being south of us.

We did not get pushed there, we were all ready there spreading waiting for u guys to come north, because we were tired of your rag return sets, and are higher lvls could not attack. I think i watched the figth at FOG more then actually was in it. Main reason because HF kept killing me second i walked in the wild.

If there was a group of MM killing EOP, its because MM Does not like you i cant imagine why. Also HF was attacking us so w.e.

LOL! Who still plays this game

We'd be more than happy to fullout Fi, but as they know they would lose, they their leaders tell their members we would ddos their vent in order to scare them into saying no.

Pretty lulz.

Malice.

watup.?.

Both clans are retarded for arguing.

Post after post...

Fi - "Look, EoP in crap gear, teleing, blah blah"

EoP - "FI in **** gear, calling other clans, mains, blah blah"

Just retarded.

It'd be different if you were making valid points but you can't even defend yourselves. "You had crap gear" "rly? picture?" "*picture*" "well so did u"

Same thing over and over again. I think both clans should buck up for next weekend, and just shut up for a few days.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

At 1:00 when Mm crashed..

It's quite obvious that FI called MM to help out..

A green hat says Off pink at 1:02

Also at 1:06 pink hats are in fi's territory and says off fi, and nobody touchs them..

And another pink hat says off fi at 1:08

Obvious team.

It's called karma. I'm not at all surprised that you're starting to **** off other pure clans like MM with your crashing and attitude, try to get your shet together or expect more crashing.

Also during the 3 hour fight, it's quite obvious MM helped you guys duration of the fight as well.

10:34-10:35 - You cut out the part where you regrouped northwest of fog and we rushed and pushed fi allllll the way to bh steps

And look 10:40 it looks like 10 purple dots vs like 20+ white eop dots

11:20 - 11:25 - Just look at allll the purple dots hugging bh steps now, including the vidder.

So why proceed the fight when it's just mains sniping us south and fi hugging bh steps.

Obvious winner, EOP..

I never saw any MM but speshls and he was attacking FI as well, same as HF and whoever random kids were there. Hell, you can see them piling ssj all the time on vid.

Lmfao at you claiming win at bh, there were 10+ FI outside bh all the time (as you can also see on the vid), you were the ones that got cleared. My guess is that you tried a desperate regroup at bhb to rerush, but after 3 hours it shouldn't surprise you that FI merely cleared the battlefield and claimed the win.

I'd say gj for the effort but really just 5 of you were returning in gear after the first 30 mins of the fight.

128250368099.gif