Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complexity's Saturday F2P Topic 18/9

I_Sh00t_U_I

15593381.png

So certain clans claimed wins and chaotic said we teamed with EF just to compete with Zenith, but Ef teamed with Zenith, pm the EF leader, trile hes in #clan-ef or check this vid Ef's latest vid which shows them in zenith capes spamming as Z , so in those 2 hut fights it was 3 vs 1 and just check the video we didn't lose.

Complexity headed out with a 54 PULL and Peaked at 55 half an hour into the trip.

Fight #1

Well we heard Zenith was out and it was like some anniversary for them? so we thought they'd put a bit more of a fight up, so we thought lets go and see, we found them just south of clan wars and hit them killed a couple right there and zenith moved into the ghost hut we rushed into that pushing them after about 30 seconds of fighting there was like no zenith left, but just as zenith died chaotic turned up and crashed so we held our ground, it was pretty hectic.

Chaotic was fighting fiercely but so was complexity, zenith re rushed after 2 minutes of them getting cleared out and then chaotic ran south and we decided to take chase and we got up close and personal and finished the fight because we had word several clans were coming.

Complexity starting 54

Zenith + ef starting 45~

Chaotic starting 30~

Complexity ending 45 (with returns at bhb)

Zenith + ef ending 10~ seen some disburse into the trees

Chaotic 0

Fight #2

We headed to BH bank our loot waited there for 5-10 mins while we were trying to organize some fights, no 1 accepted, thats because they were already fighting, so we headed to CA to get some pray, and then we found out CH & IR was there and we remembered CH crashing us and thought why not?

We rushed into the Alter walls flushed them out, killed a few, the rest ran behind the CA we then went to the gap for a rest and Fall in, we then decided to flush them out properly so we rushed down the west side on the CA and cleared them both.

Complexity starting 55

Chaotic starting ?

Intense redemption starting?

Complexity ending 55

Chaotic ending 0

Intense redemption ending 0

Fight #3

After banking our loot we headed to Clan wars, seen zenith asked them for a fight after a few minutes they accepted, complexity rushed out onto the sperm hill and defended, and then zenith came out (i dced so watch the vid) when i resumed all i could see (i was stood in clw) is loads of purple dots pushing a few white dots (zenith) all over the sperm hills, zenith then retreated after a few seconds and ch turned up so we charged at them, pushed them south they ran into the hut and we followed to finished the job the zenith regrouped and rushed the fighting went on for a little but we cleared them just as Fs was arriving, I called them just incase another clan was ready to rush.

Complexity starting 50

Zenith + Ef starting 40

Chaotic starting 30

Complexity ending 40

Zenith + Ef ending 0

Chaotic ending 0

P.S. thanks to Fs for killing some of the Ch escapees ;)

fight #4

IR told us to pm 1 of their leaders and we arranged a maze fight, Complexity defended.

Complexity starting 41

Intense Redemption starting 26

Complexity ending 38

Intense Redemption ending 0

Respect Ir for the fight.

Hope you enjoyed the topic, Was just telling our story.

100918151657.png

100918151715.png

100918201822.png

100918151855.png

100918152603.png

100918152655.png

100918152830.png

100918152844.png

100918155053.png

100918155102.png

100918155201.png

100918155437.png

100918224615.png

100918224704.png

100918224754.png

100918214618.png

100918214620.png

100918214620u.png

why are you making it sound like ef pulled 25 and we pulled 25? Ef cant fight anyone atm the lpc scene is dead unless your pulling 50~ Ef brought about 5 people with us why not give them some fun? and btw we peaked at 36.

OT: Goodjob i guess

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

How poor is your first vidder? Gotta pick up them green d'hide vambraces@!@!

EDIT: Just found out he is a level 59 wearing mithril. Not even a desk could suffice as something to smash my head in.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

you had 44 when you fought IR at maze, and we killed way more than 3 rofl

We had 43 and then 2 logged just before those 3 mains come and then yous rushed us and we did a count and it was 39 actually, we should have pictured

The topic is a truth topic but if yous want i'll change it to 5 it was no way more then that

This topc was more embaressing than helping you

I can agree with that. If you delete the first video it will make the topic less embarassing. Watch it if you're confused.

EDIT: If you're going to say you only lost 3 or 4, at least keep blatant evidence of the truth out of your topic.

100918224754.png

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I can agree with that. If you delete the first video it will make the topic less embarassing. Watch it if you're confused.

EDIT: If you're going to say you only lost 3 or 4, at least keep blatant evidence of the truth out of your topic.

100918224754.png

That picture is showing that someone who was left behind has finally caught up and got into the fight and that we haven't lost anyone, 34 + 8 = ?

Thanks for the fight.

Congrats I suppose, idk work on your wording, and sentence structure this topic was a pain in the **** to read.

Other than that great job.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Okay, I'm sorry.

But the original poster is terrible with English.

This masser clan should just die, it makes me feel pity for you allowing lvl 50's in wearing Mithril with some 40 stats.

The clan leader has down syndrome, and thinks 8 people(whom have obviously DIED if they're not in range) are just you know... chilling a couple mini-maps away?

I killed 2 50's in that run-in, there's no way all of IR didn't kill AT LEAST 3 more.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Okay, I'm sorry.

But the original poster is terrible with English.

This masser clan should just die, it makes me feel pity for you allowing lvl 50's in wearing Mithril with some 40 stats.

The clan leader has down syndrome, and thinks 8 people(whom have obviously DIED if they're not in range) are just you know... chilling a couple mini-maps away?

I killed 2 50's in that run-in, there's no way all of IR didn't kill AT LEAST 3 more.

First of all We're not massers , We have a very complex application process that requires atleast 2 events attended and a 20 post count required.

2nd, 8 people not in range does NOT necercarally mean they are "Dead" at all, if I re-call 2 of our members had to go at the start before IR decided to rush when we were clearing out the mains, which were EXTREMELY annoying.

If this is the paranoid response we get for having a bit of fun, we wont offer to fight you anymore, simple.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control