Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop/Fatality

Excellence

Do you wish Eop and Fatality would just fullout already?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish EOP and Fatality would just fullout already?

• Yes
    • No

Well, here we have it, another disputed weekend. With this said, I can personally say I have seen enough propaganda from both clans to determine.....JUST FULLOUT ALREADY. Pretty sure any pure clan in scape would anti-crash to see this war.

If EOP and Fatality fought, it would definitely have to be in both servers, in the wildy I would suggest with no returns. First cleared is the loser, first cleared is the winner. Both clans returned Sunday to the point of using f2p gear and wearing nothing but clan capes.

If one thinks they are better than the other, just fight.

Do I have anyone agreeing with me here?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do nh clans really count on the rankings? i cant be ****** with that honestly

Doesn't matter. Fighting is fighting. If they tele out of a fullout, that hurts themselves. EOP and FI have had a dispute for way too long and a fullout is way overdue in my opinion. But I can't make anything happen. Just want to see if the public is getting tired of seeing all the "what if" topics and "controversial 10 page reply trip topics" with just EOP and FI bashing each other back and forth with no apparent agreement to actually settle the conflict with bigger more extreme measures.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

What exactly a full out do? it gives one clan bragging rights and then next week we go back to crashing and stuff, and nothing changes.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

What exactly a full out do? it gives one clan bragging rights and then next week we go back to crashing and stuff, and nothing changes.

Put up or shutup. Proves who's better either way EOP and FI are going to go at it till one of them closes or splits. Relatively obvious. But a fullout would finally be the measure taken in the right direction to actually give a clan momentum and force one to slump.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Fi declined a F2P fullout a month or two ago.

We asked if they would do a p2p fullout, and they said no.

They tell their members that we will ddos their audio + forums if we lose, so they scare their members into wanting to not fulllout, even though the real reason is that the leadership knows they will lose.

And in response to the dude above me, we already have the momentum, they are already slumping.

Malice.

watup.?.

I hate all these posts about EOP/FI, I wish it would come to an end. As for the full-outs, we already asked for F2P full-outs countless times and they were declined each time. I know if we were to fight in PvP/BH there would definately be interferences, no matter how many clans AC.

thekingu.png

how about they war once in f2p then once in p2p then once in f2p pvp.

that way they shut the **** up about both servers and we can move on to low clans bitching about crashing

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Well if it continues at this rate its on a snails pace to cause one clan to split/close. Who knows. I think the community wants to see it. Give the people what they want ;o

When it comes down to the nitty gritty, if one clan happens to lose, they can always just log out and never return. It's a game. Pures are based on killing. Killing anything in any game is fun. Just do it.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

16-4 vote right now, looks like the community wants to get this over with. Just gotta get the ball rolling.

samzf.png

110730143544.png