Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Difference?

Failed Again

FOE are #1 right now in both servers.

does that answer your question?

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

One crashes wars on a continuous bases, their favorites being the ones such as IR vs CH, and the like, and the other rarely crashes unless being seriously provoked.

That is the difference my friend.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Give it a rest will you, it's boring seeing you make a topic about you wanting a mm vs foe war every 4 seconds and just flaming mm in them. There #1 F2P because they always kick your asses in the fights that really matter. Ok you might be on a high right now but you still cant beat them in a full out, proven 6 weeks ago. They dont need to prove anything right now because if they fight you enough times your obviously going to win one, then when you win one your just gonna rub it in. So wait until MM need to prove something or until at lest 3 months have passed before you challenge again. Right now your just making your clan look like abit of a joke tbh, foe is known for being mature and taking the high ground, right now your jeopardizing that reputation.