Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE calls out MM

True Whip

Some of you may know that FOE declared a fullout on MM with the same rules we fought with in the Jagex Cup.

MM declined within 7 minutes. This is mostly amusing for the following reason

11ki887.png

MM declined a war that only 1/4 of the pure world thought they were capable of winning. What does this say?

Here is 13th's response:

this sounds familiar

re-declare when you're a threat lol and if you're so confident come back with 1 defence gear

FOE is issuing MM a challenge. This saturday we walk into the wilderness in 1 defence armour, and it is our goal to clear MM in less than 7 minutes (the amount of time it took 13th to decline a legitimate war declaration).

See you there :cool:

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They declined so keep it between MM and FOE. Don't make this type of post again.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Sucks, wanted mm to accept. Would have been a great one.

But sad they declined so quick, didnt even think about it.

FOE #1

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The funny thing is these rules are identical to what they won with, yet now we must use 1 defense to even get a war, when both clans accept 20?

It's funny, but the funniest part is it took 13th a mere 7 minutes to reject it. Funny because it was 2 AM for him, and his warlord, Toxic, already expressed verbal desire to have this war with these rules..

Oh well guess we know who's running the dictatorship of "Sixty Pull Saturdays" over there :)

Oh, and I'd make a point about taking off my mith for some lighter 1 def gear this Saturday, except I'm 0 def exp :(

Oh well, the rest of us cool kids will be rockin dem robes

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~