Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mithlords

Josh--

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, the reason we got so many 20 defense people, is because before, we used to have alot of members who just liked scape in general, and solo pking etc. so they kept as low defense as possible. Now, most of our members are older and have less time for scape, and only play for EOP/clanning purposes, therefore they got 20 defense to use to their advantage, perhaps because they don't solo pk as often, and because it helps them a tad bit in wars/pk trips.

Another thing I want to point out, is that on saturday trips, having 20 defense/wearing mithril isnt much of an advantage, it doesn't take many people to pile someone and ko a pure who has 20 defense, it doesn't make them better tanks at all really....it's all about piles, and organization. If you can get a good 10 people on a 20 def pile, chances are they are gonna die pretty much just as quick as someone with 1 defense. Perhaps 20 defense just tooks intimidating, and people try to avoid piling it for whatever reason.

thekingu.png

FOE because they have the most people on their ML.

Yeah ML sizes also comes into place, for example, if 50/96 EOP members are 20 defense, but 55/140 FOE members have 20 defense, that would result in FOE having the most people with 20 defense. Not saying it's true, but just throwing it out there. :tongue:

thekingu.png

mm obv

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Out of all pure clans, CP. We experienced it first hand when we fought them. We was like

all we see is mith mith mith no matter what

but it doesnt matter cause theyre gettin lead by drunk

and every time we run into CP, our bank loots go upp

and they stay there, and we say yeahh

jk but I love that song.

My clan has never died, yours has x10. I think im doing something right that your not ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~