Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mithlords

Josh--

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, the reason we got so many 20 defense people, is because before, we used to have alot of members who just liked scape in general, and solo pking etc. so they kept as low defense as possible. Now, most of our members are older and have less time for scape, and only play for EOP/clanning purposes, therefore they got 20 defense to use to their advantage, perhaps because they don't solo pk as often, and because it helps them a tad bit in wars/pk trips.

Another thing I want to point out, is that on saturday trips, having 20 defense/wearing mithril isnt much of an advantage, it doesn't take many people to pile someone and ko a pure who has 20 defense, it doesn't make them better tanks at all really....it's all about piles, and organization. If you can get a good 10 people on a 20 def pile, chances are they are gonna die pretty much just as quick as someone with 1 defense. Perhaps 20 defense just tooks intimidating, and people try to avoid piling it for whatever reason.

Yeah you're totally right... if you get your whole clan on a 20 def guy he's gonna drop just as fast as a 1 def one... Come on now... You know I like you but let's be realistic here. 20 def DOES give an advantage in pure fights.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Yeah you're totally right... if you get your whole clan on a 20 def guy he's gonna drop just as fast as a 1 def one... Come on now... You know I like you but let's be realistic here. 20 def DOES give an advantage in pure fights.

I agree

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

topic about mithlords and cp isnt being spammed

my has the pure world changes

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I never said 20 defence doesn't give an advantage, it does give you somewhat of an advantage yes, but some people make it out to seem that 20 defence is a huge advantage when it comes to pure pking. It doesn't take many people to KO someone wearing mith. People just try to go for 1 defence piles first because it would seem like the right thing to do. Im just saying, if you have the right organization, a clan in 1 def armour can easily overcome a clan in 20 def armour....but yes, the clan with the most mith would have the bigger advantage starting off.

thekingu.png

Fi for most 20-99 def

It would be an IR member to flame on 1 of the few topics that have managed to stay flame-free in the Clan Discussion section. XD

Anyway, both clans have a good amount of 20 def. If one clan has more than the other, it's definitely not by much. Would be interesting to find out though.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

In my opinion, the reason we got so many 20 defense people, is because before, we used to have alot of members who just liked scape in general, and solo pking etc. so they kept as low defense as possible. Now, most of our members are older and have less time for scape, and only play for EOP/clanning purposes, therefore they got 20 defense to use to their advantage, perhaps because they don't solo pk as often, and because it helps them a tad bit in wars/pk trips.

Another thing I want to point out, is that on saturday trips, having 20 defense/wearing mithril isnt much of an advantage, it doesn't take many people to pile someone and ko a pure who has 20 defense, it doesn't make them better tanks at all really....it's all about piles, and organization. If you can get a good 10 people on a 20 def pile, chances are they are gonna die pretty much just as quick as someone with 1 defense. Perhaps 20 defense just tooks intimidating, and people try to avoid piling it for whatever reason.

Bold part is so true

111106164814.png

hsig1.png