Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The pure community as it stands atm

once phailed

Well after reading EOP/FI's topics about this weekend I would just like to point out a few things I noticed.

Has it become more important to get a win on a free website rather than have fun at a pk trip? After reading those topics it pretty much sounds like it. Clans bragging about returning in iron knifes, argueing about scores and generally ******* things up for everyone else. I have seen community on different games die within weeks due to people just being ***** about certain things like this. Jagex has made it hard enough for us to be sucesfull as a pure on runescape without all the **** clans put each other through.

Somthing has to be done in order to keep this community competetive and respectfull or clans will continue to close and leaders will continue to quit. I think every clan worth a mention here has suffered loosing a good leader or going through a rough patch, it's basically impossible to recover from. Clans are making it harder on themselfs by delibratly going out of their way to **** other clans over. Like crashing planned/unplanned pkri's, roasting each other on pure warfare topics, disputing scores and even returning to fights in rag gear just so everyone else beleives that your clan won. If leaders showed a little bit of respect between each other then half of these problems wouldn't even occur, it's plain arrogance and stupidity thats letting this community down.

/dicuss what you think could be done to improve the community and to stop all this ****.

inb4the tl;dr

mmflash123.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

split foe into two clans

PROBLEM SOLVED

If you did that with 2 decent leaders then it actually would make the pure community a lot better. Even a member cap would help things although we know this would never happen, it would defonatly make the community more competetive.

I put a lot of it down to the presure the leaders are under, maybe if clans where smaller then it would be easier to get along with other clans due to the fact that there is more clans about.

mmflash123.gif

People need to stop being assholes to each other. That's the ultimate solution. I'm not saying we have to be buddy buddy to everyone, but just stop being assholes about everything.

dunno where you got that info from, all clans are just as guilty. some do it more than others, however.

Was in foe for about 3 weeks and left and went to an mm trip as an intro and didn't see one crash in about 10 trips roughly from both points of view. I also spent a little time in Foe before and they didn't crash much, this was about 2 years ago when pvp was released after the pcl era. TLP rarely crashed DP either, not sure if they crashed other fights or not so it's all based of personal first hand experiance with the clans I mentioned.

Please stay on topic though, do you have anything else you wana add?

mmflash123.gif

Close CX, they create too much drama.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

nothing will change

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Cheers walli bbz, well I'm seriously considering going 45 defence/60 attack runepure atm. We all know pking is **** on pures, clans are basically the only thing keeping me pure atm. This game has so much more potential and I feel that I'm not getting the best out of my time as a pure. If I can't find a clan to settle in I'm going to gf my account with defence and get questing.

why are these topics coming up more often then usual

Shitters disputing, weekend topics, 30 defence and litrually turning up to fight with salmon and iron arrows.

Just think... what would Harry Potter do?

make a clan called epidemic and destroy the pure community as we know it

l0l jk they would close after 6 months because they made mahatma angry

mmflash123.gif

wtf would that do except add more drama

come on think about it :whistling:

Not that it would ever happen but I don't think it would if MM split also :o there would be like 4 decent clans to pick from who would most likely have decent non crash pkri's.

mmflash123.gif