Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Pure Clan/Team?

GShock

Sooo I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining a clan level 30-50 PKing Clan or Clan or whatever. I wanna bring back true levels cause it was so much fun but I can't do it alone so I am just wondering if anyone would be interested joining and PKing around 5PM EST or so on weekends or sometimes weekdays. (Time can be arranged) Take down masser clans :P

PK'ing Clan/Team Ideas:

- Many are in main pure clans so I will not try to interfere with that so I will do my best to set times like 3-7 hours after your trip. (Many clan trips are at 3-5PM EST)

- PK anywhere and everywhere we can, were here to have fun and nothing us but fun and l00t :P

- Events during Trips, PKRI or BS Trips with Masser Clans :D (Good times :P)

- If someone in clan is Targ fight it out if both agree.

- Could have mini's if a clan has all 55's and under but I doubt it.

- Set aside clan difference and have fun. I hope everyone will enjoy it :)

If you are not interested please do not post. Keep topic clean.

Just being honest, but you'll have no competition, and if you don't plan on raising requirements and becoming a larger clan, then it won't last long.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Just being honest, but you'll have no competition, and if you don't plan on raising requirements and becoming a larger clan, then it won't last long.

True but looking how its only for fun, not really hear for competition since there are no low level clans(Prove me wrong). If people are committed or so sure raise up the requirements but at the moment I just wanna see if anyone interested or willing to help.

The pure I'm using is level 39 and I don't plan on training it much, I've just been PKing and then I'm going to Dungeoneer. I'll be game for joining a team/clan for 30s to 50s.

Seems like fun to just roam about on low levels killing massers/randoms. Sadly, I don't have an account for it. Good luck, though.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.