Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What motivates you...

Pur3_Kide

Your clan needs YOU the most on Saturday and Sunday trips, I think we can all agree on this.

My questions are:

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip?

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning?

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning?

Fire ahead with trolls, flame-baits and whatnot. Also moderators lets have a bit of fun, can we? Please.

(A picture says more than 1000words, so you can answer my questions by posting a picture)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours every Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? Fun and clan pride, in no order.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? Clan pride/fun..

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? Pixels/fun/clanpride.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip?

Loyalty, dedication and clan pride. Other then this its to have fun and get a laugh while owning some noobs.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning?

Pking trips aren't as action packed as they use to be, but stuff like this is worth all the time; depending on which clan we're fighting I tag someone for a laugh :teehee:

100918225155.png

100911231937.png

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning?

Not my job to motivate others(Drunk & Toxine do that), but I sure do spam the Clan chat to get people to return

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

To answer your first two questions;

markrb.jpg

To answer your third;

Individually we require very little motivation. We haven't had a bad trip in either server for months now really, and i think regardless of the pull, we have the organization & determination to beat most clans if they have similarish opts. So, yeh, members generally have fun on the majority of our trips, so the motivation does itself.

slowpoke1.jpg

M Slowpoke

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? I normally don't.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? Look to question one for the answer.

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? Not really.

Your clan needs YOU the most on Saturday and Sunday trips, I think we can all agree on this.

My questions are:

If I have an offer to go out I will, but if I'm at home I'll come along.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? The fact that you can multitask during **** trips, maybe watch an episode of The Imbetweeners or something or nothing.

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? Uhm, if we're in a run in I usually call the location to return to and the easiest method to do so, apart from tht no.

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? Fun,Clan pride/ the fact that 40~ other people have took the effort to attend just to make it more fun.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? Leader

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? yes

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? Listening to a clan talk **** all week and then destroying them :-P

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? Nothing really motivates me, I just find it fun.

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? I try

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? not many things as I find trips pretty boring

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? winning

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? no

mmflash123.gif

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? i try not to make plans from 3-6

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? i just do it

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? i just do it

What motivates you to take out 2-3hours on a Saturday/Sunday to attend a Pk trip? Saturday to be there for my clan and Sunday to have a blast.

What motivates you to stay online (2-3hrs) during bad and good trips? What motivates you to keep returning? Foe rarely has bad trips, so I can easily stay through them when they come along. I return so my clan comes out on top.

Do you motivate others to stay online and to keep returning? No.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.