Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red vs Blue #2

Mark

logo4.gif

Pure Warfare '10

The Great Pure War

[R]ed Vs [B]lue

Hello members of Pure Warfare, and welcome to our second Red vs Blue! Last year's event was enormously popular, and we would like to repeat this success with our now much wider community.

For those of you not familiar with this event, the concept is simple. All current active pure clans are welcome to participate, and will be sorted into the fairest possible teams as per average attendances. On the day, the teams will come together to participate in what is anticipated to be the second series of the largest pure war in history.

The Date has been determined-

10-9-10

The time has been chosen-

Massing Time

3:00PM EST

8:00PM GMT

Fight time

4:00PM EST

9:00 GMT

The capes have been found.

Found at the chaos alter.

Red - 1192f42.png

Blue - 2mn0zvd.png

We wish for you all to remain positive about this event and to have as much fun as possible. Although it will certainly be a very competitive event, I want to remind you to be friendly and that we're all participating for the same reason - to have fun! Clan Leaders, PLEASE VOTE IN THE "Clan Leaders" FORUM LOCATED TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN!

For Clan Leaders

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10430

Thanks for reading!

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do we find out the teams?

^^^^^^^^

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

^^^^^^^^

I'll try and post the rest of the topics tomorrow. I have a busy schedule atm so I'm doing things as soon as the opportunity arises

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

cx and zenith capes lmfao.

You Know It

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

i hope the teams are rivals like Foe + Eop vs Mm + Fi and then equally divide up the other clans who are rivals with eachother and distribute them into teams evenly ;}

Yeah that'd be epic.

eopsig2.png