Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[RECAP] Red vs Blue

Mark

rvb1.png

Let it be known that for a moment in time clans of the pure community dropped their own personal agendas in an attempt to create history and with that; Pure Warfare celebrated its second global event - Red vs. Blue.

Red Team starting: ~250

2b7TE.png

The event started as planned inside the ruins east of BH crater. Red Team defending inside the furnace, and Blue Team rushed from the east to get the fight under way. The first portion of the fight took place largely inside the ruins. Teams traded ground for several minutes before the Blue Team was pushed south near the graveyard.

At this point, Red Team held ground mostly inside and along the south wall of the ruins, doing its best to hold Blue team south. Through fast returning and perseverance, Blue Team eventually managed to push inside the south wall of ruins, and then expel Red Team from the ruins entirely.

While Blue Team took a regroup north of the ruins, Red Team re-rushed from the ruins to push them towards corp entrance. Both teams fought hard for several long minutes, before Red Team was eventually able to gain enough ground to push Blue Team into single territory.

Now I'm not going to ignore the fact that there were many crashers in attendance. This is to be expected of a fight of such proportions, especially so close to a safe area. I hope that everyone involved was able to enjoy the event despite the distractions. I'd also like to address the allegations that I participated in crashing the event. I participated in the event for the sole purpose of recording it, as can be seen in my footage.

Please post images, videos and thoughts - I'll edit all forms of media into this post. I know there are several videos being edited and I'm sure many of you have images already uploaded.

Videos:

t26HV.jpg

cEQTf.jpg

Mk1Rn.jpg

UysTD.jpg

O1ehC.jpg

oX45N.jpg

Jzw1E.jpg

ir2F4.jpg

56D3F.png

QSxH7.png

Z9vLv.png

qTmHB.png

rvb2.png

rvb3.png

rvb4.png

Thanks.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was also a second fight where red rerushed Blue west of Corp, and pushed them to lava gap where they were cleared.

I think it was fun overall, crashers were to be expected, although judging by the responses from the crashers, they already understand the consequences.

Thanks for the event.

It was great fun. I loved it and I can't wait for it again next year!

Even though red team won, who really cares? It was all about bringing the pure community together for one epic event. The purpose: Friendly event!

The pure community is not dead, woot!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Was fun.

When Red re rushed us after blue was together around corps north of ruins, we then had a group crash us from the west. We tried to focus on them a bit, but that was a mistake as we got more spread and RED overpowered the south. Most of blue were low on food/out of prayer so the restocked red took full controll and won in the end.

I had alot of fun.

Ty PW.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

LMAO. EOP had some guy in TS screaming PUSHHHHHHHH after every call. Was quite epic. Very enjoyable event. Everyone who is being sore about it, should honestly just grow up. You attended the event, not knowing whether you'd win or lose. The purpose of Red vs. Blue was to re-unite the entire pure community for just one day. That goal was accomplished. If you happened to be on the losing team, I respect you if you act maturely, but if you're complaining, then you must have a very empty personal agenda.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki