Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forum Activity Dropping

Jacob

It's just that I already post on 3 forums regularly and it's hard to fit everything in :unsure:

I post on at least three RuneScape related forums daily. You can always just rotate which you do in which day?

Omni is my one. My only.

We just need more people to start topics, etc. But this can only happen if you help us promote the site. I've advertised the best I can to clan leaders, now it's down to them to inform their members about PW.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Everybody, if you see an interesting topic posted on another forum... just repost it here. Give credits where it's deserved, but anything to start up some discussions on here will help improve activity.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I think this forum has great positivity and will go far, I believe it holds a top notch staff, a great community, and a close-knit group of friends. I will do my best to get this forum pumping.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |