Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How do your stats affect where you PK?

Mark

I have always been a fan of F2P Castle/Hill Giant PKing - which is a dominant reason behind why I built my stats to hybrid as well as possible, as well as maximize my hitpoints. I notice a good many new pures have built their accounts using soul wars, which leaves there hitpoints substantially less than the rest of their stats. I feel as if this almost restricts their accounts to PKing in low level wilderness in solo areas, which is fine, save for the the amount of 1-itemers that also occupy these areas.

I guess the question is: Where do you prefer to PK, and how have you modeled your stats to reflect that?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I also love castle pking, anything which is solo combat.

Which is why my old pure had hybrid stats and was perfect.

60 attack

83 strength

1 defence

86 ranged

85 magic

I ranged as my primary attack, blitzed them to stop them running and DDS'd for the ko. It was so effective until I got perm banned :(

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I don't really PK much, and have built my stats around my clan. I'm still 1 def though.

I would of never got overs if it wasn't such a helpful tool in wars lol.

But the occasional time when I decide to go lose 25k or 75k (f2p|p2p) I normally PK with a few mates near fog/bh/cw/altar or near edge monastery in solo.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Always been a hybrid, i cant stand the limitations that come with just being a melee or a range ect. They just have to flick on prayer and your ruined. I got 82 magic so i could freeze :]

Favourite spots are:

With clan: Hills, Fog, Gdz

Solo: Camelot, Around BH/Cwars/Drags, Fog

Started off with lower hit points in order to pvp in single zones, however have not been using any "non-hp" ways of training since around 50 combat.

Have always been a well-balanced hybird. My attack + strength levels are roughly 1.5x my range or mage level. (the combat system works similar to this, and it's the easiest way to balance it without going in depth).

Omni is my one. My only.

• 1 month later...

Well, on Xingington, I prefered to pk in level 3-5 edgeville wilderness.

I was level 78 combat with;

70 attack - hits really well on other pures.

83 strength - capable of 22's with scim.

20 defence - stops the 99 range/str of most lvl 78 pures from comboing often.

Worked amazing tbh.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

I used to pk with a small team. now i usually just solo at edgy or do drags. my stats are actually pretty gud for solo pking because i never SW'd or PC'd. 91 hp at 86 cb :)

87 hp at 69 cb B)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Always Been Hybrid Until this account im using when im going for 90 + Range (82 Atm )

And then Using D Bow + Blitz For the K0 i Know expensive but im skilling to to make the cash.

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

in my opinion, i like to pk at drags right above edge because its not far enough for people to bring teles but also far enough to have a chance to kill the person your fiting without them running away. this is probably bc im a hybrid with 85range/str and 82mage

100620235240.png

GF Joe

I'm pretty new to pures, so I pretty much just pk at Edge.

Although my stats aren't that good, since there are many nearly maxed out pures at my level.

60 Attack

89 Strength

20 Def (Should've stayed 10 -.-)

43 Prayer

79 HP (SW'd a bit)

78 Combat

My stats do affect where I pk, cuz I got stats to P2p pk even when I F2p... So I decided to pk at any place but there needs to be MM on that place with me.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

I dont pk often.. So i built my pure for clan stats. Although it could be so better

60 Attack <-- lame imo

75 Strength

20 Defence

52 Prayer <-- shoulda stayed 44

84 Range <-- i can get like 8 range levels

70 Magic <-- 85 would be nice

74 Hitpoints

i basically have stopped using him though. Just for clan events. When i do pk i somehow get kills though :)

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<