Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Potential Impact of the Wilderness on the Pure World

P0ke N Die

The Hatred

KO Pures

Epidemic

Ultimatum

Devastation

Malice/The Dreaded

Destructive Pures

Against All Odds

One of Z0MZ0Ms clans

Epidemic would be the only clan which would even last a couple of months if it re-opended, most of the officals from those clans have quit.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i welcome it back, for some reason you're all ignoring the fact that unless you have a spy, it's going to be impossible to get any fights (assuming wildy is given back to all worlds). Unless clans accept pkri's, which no-one ever does these days unless they have considerably more than you, you'll spend all day scouting trying to find them.

**** clans who hide in safe most of the time will now have to fight back or they will die out.

hey hows eop doing?

I don't know why your talking **** when you've spent the majority of the last 6 months hiding in sc or cw from FOE in both servers, and ending your trips after 30 minutes.

cant recall that, but I guess you were too busy being in lobby cc while we were out there tearing everything up

i doubt epidemic will return

Same.

defend your home world lads3.

THIS. Probably best statement in this thread. lol'ed.

was Epidemic even around in old wildy? i thought they were a new *** clan. r0fl

Yes, the lower leveled clans all fought, and just like any other rivalry, Epidemic came out on top. Of course they'd remove the wild right after we broke into the top 10(we were 9) which was really hard for new clans those days. Even then we were known for our organization, and breaking the top 10 with a bunch of level 45s. Requirements were; be level 42-50(55?) and 10- defence lmao, and yes we had a combat cap so you couldn't join if you were higher. Was amazing.

This can only mean 1 thing:

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

Probably not, but some can hope.

Rofl.. If E reopened... I'd train my skiller to the reqs in seconds =).

I've met so many people who said they'd train up an account for Epidemic if we opened.. You'd be all set as a skiller lol.

you guys are over reacting

This, second best statement in this thread.

quite obv ur very new to the clan scene even tho epidemic arent that old

Calm down Turmoil, he's been around for quite a while. I don't know where I know that name though lol.

The Hatred

KO Pures

Epidemic

Ultimatum

Devastation

Malice/The Dreaded

Destructive Pures

Against All Odds

One of Z0MZ0Ms clans

Epidemic would be the only clan which would even last a couple of months if it re-opended, most of the officals from those clans have quit.

All of Epidemic's leaders quit as well, however, you said officials... There are a lot of us still connected with the community. I doubt a rise of Epidemic to dominance will happen if we cannot get a legitimate "go for it!" from our old leaders, unless they remake it themselves. You are correct.

All in all, most of those clans listed will not make a comeback. Some might try, but will fail. The only chance any of them has is Epidemic. If Jib/Bob/Ivp/Plode say so, Epidemic V3 will rise again at an alarming rate. I myself doubt any of them will do it, they've moved on. So have many staff members, like me.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

i doubt epidemic will return

Same.

defend your home world lads3.

THIS. Probably best statement in this thread. lol'ed.

Yes, the lower leveled clans all fought, and just like any other rivalry, Epidemic came out on top. Of course they'd remove the wild right after we broke into the top 10(we were 9) which was really hard for new clans those days. Even then we were known for our organization, and breaking the top 10 with a bunch of level 45s. Requirements were; be level 42-50(55?) and 10- defence lmao, and yes we had a combat cap so you couldn't join if you were higher. Was amazing.

This can only mean 1 thing:

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

2vsozzt.png

Probably not, but some can hope.

Rofl.. If E reopened... I'd train my skiller to the reqs in seconds =).

I've met so many people who said they'd train up an account for Epidemic if we opened.. You'd be all set as a skiller lol.

you guys are over reacting

This, second best statement in this thread.

quite obv ur very new to the clan scene even tho epidemic arent that old

Calm down Turmoil, he's been around for quite a while. I don't know where I know that name though lol.

The Hatred

KO Pures

Epidemic

Ultimatum

Devastation

Malice/The Dreaded

Destructive Pures

Against All Odds

One of Z0MZ0Ms clans

All of Epidemic's leaders quit as well, however, you said officials... There are a lot of us still connected with the community. I doubt a rise of Epidemic to dominance will happen if we cannot get a legitimate "go for it!" from our old leaders, unless they remake it themselves. You are correct.

All in all, most of those clans listed will not make a comeback. Some might try, but will fail. The only chance any of them has is Epidemic. If Jib/Bob/Ivp/Plode say so, Epidemic V3 will rise again at an alarming rate. I myself doubt any of them will do it, they've moved on. So have many staff members, like me.

Hey ;-), you should hang out more in #epidemic man. You be suprised.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

If Epidemic reopens,

Zenith will close or just have a massive slump.

The Hatred

KO Pures

Epidemic

Ultimatum

Devastation

Malice/The Dreaded

Destructive Pures

Against All Odds

One of Z0MZ0Ms clans

Hopefully E reopens ^_^'

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

If the Wilderness is put back in this game as it was pre 2007, you'll see Pure Annihilation back. Good luck to anyone who thinks they'll be able to beat us 20vs20 or less. We'll always be looking for 5vs5s or 10vs10s @ maze. Get at us.

---

A lot of people are missing the negative aspects of the Wilderness. All of the things a lot of us started to hate. Teleing at hills or lower, protecting, spies, crashing, roaming for an hour without finding anyone, no one being on, getting juked by mains at hills or gdz...etc. Major thing for me is the roaming around worlds, hopping after hopping, not being able to find anyone...at all. Wasting an hour or so because all of these new teams decide to try out W52 or W70 or some random world and then everyone gets spread out between 30 worlds and you can't find anything.

Still, if they keep teleblock F2P, that'll solve half of the issue at hills or lower. I hope we pures can organize ourselves to dedicate 1 or 2 worlds that we will at least 'check' before we go to other worlds. By check I mean check gdz/hills at least every hour. If not, the mid-tier clans are going to be butthurt by mains and top-tier pure clans.

I am kind of wishing they limit the wildy to just 30 worlds for F2P & 30 for P2P. We don't need 100 worlds for F2P and 100 worlds for P2P. Way too spread out tbh. Even reducing the size of the wilderness would make it better.

Still, I don't mind if anything is fixed or not, as long as we get it back.

-----

All of the 2008, 2009, 2010 newbpures are going to cry and quit in the first 2 months of the wilderness coming back. Guaranteed. They're not going to understand that the majority of the time you're going to lose a lot of your crap from being crashed by mains 4-8 times a trip/war. They're not going to be able to take a loss or be able to risk their items and not get emotionally scarred over it.

Going to be lulz.

Pure Annihilation!

If the Wilderness is put back in this game as it was pre 2007, you'll see Pure Annihilation back. Good luck to anyone who thinks they'll be able to beat us 20vs20 or less. We'll always be looking for 5vs5s or 10vs10s @ maze. Get at us.

---

A lot of people are missing the negative aspects of the Wilderness. All of the things a lot of us started to hate. Teleing at hills or lower, protecting, spies, crashing, roaming for an hour without finding anyone, no one being on, getting juked by mains at hills or gdz...etc. Major thing for me is the roaming around worlds, hopping after hopping, not being able to find anyone...at all. Wasting an hour or so because all of these new teams decide to try out W52 or W70 or some random world and then everyone gets spread out between 30 worlds and you can't find anything.

Still, if they keep teleblock F2P, that'll solve half of the issue at hills or lower. I hope we pures can organize ourselves to dedicate 1 or 2 worlds that we will at least 'check' before we go to other worlds. By check I mean check gdz/hills at least every hour. If not, the mid-tier clans are going to be butthurt by mains and top-tier pure clans.

I am kind of wishing they limit the wildy to just 30 worlds for F2P & 30 for P2P. We don't need 100 worlds for F2P and 100 worlds for P2P. Way too spread out tbh. Even reducing the size of the wilderness would make it better.

-----

All of the 2008, 2009, 2010 newbpures are going to cry and quit in the first 2 months of the wilderness coming back. Guaranteed. They're not going to understand that the majority of the time you're going to lose a lot of your crap from being crashed by mains 4-8 times a trip/war. They're not going to be able to take a loss or be able to risk their items and not get emotionally scarred over it.

Going to be lulz.

Likelihood of being crashed by mains in 4 PVP worlds > Likelihood of being crashed by mains in 30+ PVP worlds.

Most of the negatives you've mentioned only apply to smaller disorganized clans, not clans that scout and hunt opponents.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

---

-----

Going to be lulz.

Likelihood of being crashed by mains in 4 PVP worlds > Likelihood of being crashed by mains in 30+ PVP worlds.

Most of the negatives you've mentioned only apply to smaller disorganized clans, not clans that scout and hunt opponents.

Negative.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

huge increase in pulls for most pure clans with oldschool base coming back possibly (well for mm at least)

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

i dont believe that many clans will reopen but many many many old schoolers would come back.

As to ur first statement, the only reason there is so much flame around now is because of either too many clans involved in one clan, or mains.

If they do bring it back im pretty sure there will be more clean fights and less flaming, i do hope man that this community starts being nicer to each other again. i stopped coming to this forums because of all the flaming around, its just no fun seeing kids raging trough the internet.And its the actual reason i stopped playing, because the only reason i'd play was cuz of fi and then when the whole pure community became **** i became less interested in the game, its been a year since so idk bout now prolly worst. I do hope this will change that.

2nqs6xyfixed.png

i dont believe that many clans will reopen but many many many old schoolers would come back.

Old schoolers come back

Clans open.

They won't like how stuff is run today so they'll open some clans with their mates trying to recreate their past and former glory.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png