Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Votes needed for wildy

Maurice

Why should we vote more? If Jagex is surely doing this with false information, I hope they go bankrupt. All they're doing is lying. I will loose their respect, their reputation would be in jeopardy, and their company will loose money.

No way in hell can we get 400k more people to vote.

Ughhh you got me worried now

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

They wouldn't give a yes no vote, yes win, then say o nvm you got trolled. I just dont see this happening. You'll get your old wildy relax. I understand they would like 1m votes, but they also realize how bad asking this then taking it away would hurt their wallets.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

They wouldn't give a yes no vote, yes win, then say o nvm you got trolled. I just dont see this happening. You'll get your old wildy relax. I understand they would like 1m votes, but they also realize how bad asking this then taking it away would hurt their wallets.

QFT!

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

I will loose their respect, their reputation would be in jeopardy, and their company will loose money.

All of which happened when staking, then free trade, then the wilderness was removed

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

ur a legend

but ya if it doesnt come back ill hurt myself irl and they will look bad

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

ye this vid did make me worry, but i reckon the wildy will still come out as they majority of players 90 percent voted yes where as they could use this info to the other players as it clearly statistically informs them that heaps of ppl want the wildy.

GUZ6g.png

They're going to go through with the update regardless of the NUMBER of votes. The percentage alone shows that the majority of players want the update, Jagex just wants to get 1mill votes+ to make their E-pride bigger.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Making a 1m votes makes no sense whatsoever. It's jagex's fault that their game is so **** that there is not 1m people to vote in the frickin poll. They can't argue with a 90% yes majority no matter the number of votes, so they should stfu and start working on the wilderness again.

So if 600k people vote, and 90% say yes there are only 60k people opposing or unsure of the wilderness. Hmmm, what's worth more revenue 540,000 people or 60,000, you decide Jagex.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Making a 1m votes makes no sense whatsoever. It's jagex's fault that their game is so **** that there is not 1m people to vote in the frickin poll. They can't argue with a 90% yes majority no matter the number of votes, so they should stfu and start working on the wilderness again.

So if 600k people vote, and 90% say yes there are only 60k people opposing or unsure of the wilderness. Hmmm, what's worth more revenue 540,000 people or 60,000, you decide Jagex.

You'll still be playing...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

gg

but seriously if they dont bring this **** back they are douchebags lets all go play wow

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

gg

but seriously if they dont bring this **** back they are douchebags lets all go play wow

I don't play RS anymore so I don't know what you're talking about, however though I may come back with the return of the wilderness. Despite what the signature shows I haven't played Runescape, except for a couple of short log ins since the constitution update.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png