Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forums moved

Karl

I've just moved the forums to the main domain.

The forums can now be accessed via www.pure-warfare.com, however, for those who bookmarked the site I've added a redirect. So if you do go to www.pure-warfare.com/forums it will redirect you here.

To see the clan war system, simply go to www.pure-warfare.com/ladder

This has been done because I want Pure Warfare to be more community based, rather then relying on the war system. So please update your bookmarks, there will be a lot of changes to come very shortly.

If you notice any incorrect links, let me know.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Was wondering why I couldn't go on forums said something like

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

:P

thegoldengodsll7.gif
Goddess since 07'

Good idea. I was going to contact you when my bookmark wasn't working :P

I think it's set to pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php? or something similar.. I'll just remove it and add the new one.

Omni is my one. My only.

It seems a lot of people bookmarked it including the index.php. So I'll make that redirect as well, I've only redirected www.pure-warfare.com/forum

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Let me know when you redirect the other one (people would of bookmarked it with /forum/index.php? on the end as that would of been the forum 'home page' before you changed it. If they did like I did and simply selected "Add bookmark" while on the homepage, that is the URL which will be saved).

I'll be willing to help/test stuff for you; I have too much time on my hands — Nowhere will hire me! :(

Omni is my one. My only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised at how this forum hasn't picked up in activity yet. You clearly know what you are doing and are willing to put effort into it, it's a shame really :\

• 2 weeks later...