Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`pure stake gallery

`Pure

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Daaamn nice. I remember seeing you around duel arena :S You went ghost tho! I haven't seen you around in a good while.

lol are you R omnick?

Lolol, that's me.

Who are you? :3

As you descend, we Excel.

86769d1220195786-animated-gif-thread-vida_guerra-44a.gif

Daaamn nice. I remember seeing you around duel arena :S You went ghost tho! I haven't seen you around in a good while.

lol are you R omnick?

Lolol, that's me.

Only staked you once b/c I happened to be "fast" so thought I would do a 50 for teh lulz vs you and I won. Then you left and improved and won a 20 back lol. Rsn is Crusade

lol are you R omnick?

Lolol, that's me.

Only staked you once b/c I happened to be "fast" so thought I would do a 50 for teh lulz vs you and I won. Then you left and improved and won a 20 back lol. Rsn is Crusade

Lol :P

I still have no idea who you are o_O I tried looking up "Crusade" but nothing came up.

lol are you R omnick?

Lolol, that's me.

I still have no idea who you are o_O I tried looking up "Crusade" but nothing came up.

:ninja: No idea why it didn't work lol. I think I saw you a day or two ago and fought you again for some small amount, rb no move and no spec.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol are you R omnick?

Lolol, that's me.

:ninja: No idea why it didn't work lol. I think I saw you a day or two ago and fought you again for some small amount, rb no move and no spec.

Lol, you probably fought my old twin, d3rang3d

I'm "R omnick" and d3rang3d is "R onmick."

I haven't played in a long while. I may start up for a little bit this summer I haven't decided yet. If I do you'll see me around again.

Arp-1.png

• 2 weeks later...