Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bren's intro

H0W3

Hi I'm brendan or Bren for short I'm a high-council in resurrection a new mid level clan that is getting better everyday we have been around for a month or so and I have been in since it opened I help make it of what it is today I have been friends with the staff since I pretty much got into the pure community ever since I joined pure community last summer I have grown to love it I cruntly have 2 pure accounts 1 of thembis pker anthems that I got from a friend when mine was hacked and my other account h0w3 returnz is my low lvl account for inception which is the most amazIng clan I have ever heard of it's the most organized clan that I ever seen I'm currently inactive untill I get my computer back I have my iPod that get the internet untill then

Thanks

-Bren,proud high council of ressurrection

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...