Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

..::Fatal Force::..

streetz

ffbanner.png

Our Force, is your Fate

Fatal Force Forums

Fatal Force Memberlist

#Fatal.Force

Fatal Force was founded in 2006 by Streetz Mvp, Bl33din Br0 and Damage Uk.

Fatal Force has been reborn, for the fifth time, and we intend to stay strong.

..:Table of Contents:..

• I. Introduction
  • II. Leadership
  • III. Rules and Requirements
  • IV. Media
  • V. Conclusion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ffrtxc1.png

I. Introduction

Fatal Force was created in late 2006, by 3 fellow runescapers, Streetz mvp, Bl33din Br0 and Damage Uk. We originally started off as a Hill Giants Pking Team, dominating World 3, World 17, etc. Our Pkers were composed of World 20, World 25, but most of all, World 63 pkers. We were what you call 'No Honour.' We allowed teleports untill we heard of the Pure Community, and their honour ways.

We Quickly made a small name for ourself, with great pk trip turnouts, averaging 75 options per pk trip. Our rivals were Ti and Ep. It came to a dawn that FF would go nowhere, so it was decided to close FF and keep its memories.

However, in December 2007, Streetz Mvp (using l1l w33zy4n4), Bl33din Br0 (n00b force) and Damage Uk (Velvet T0uch) tried to bring back Fatal Force, just for shere fun. Ironicly, FF did go nowhere in this second attempt. So, We were declared on for our PCR war spot by Ascendency. Bl33din, who literally went emo decided to stick with AAO, and told some of the members, around 15, the war was cancelled, and therefore, FF only pulled 14, while Ascendency had 27. We were demolished. The leadership got into a huge fight, and we parted ways.

August 26th, 2008..Damage Uk, now on Mrs Formal, with the help of a new team, is trying to bring back this once, fun and great clan. Fatal Force made an impact on the clan world for around 2 months. In these 2 months, we accomplished 25+ members to trips, 60 members on the memberlist, and amazing activity.

After 2 months of fun and excitement. Fatal Force's leaders, Arjan (l1l w33zy4n4) and Andy (Mrs Formal) were hacked by a member who keylogged his forums account, Bllaaaaaaatt. We decided to quit RS, Arjan came back after 3-4 months and quickly rejoined EOP on Mrs Formal. May 29th is a day to be rememebered. The coming back, of the FORCE.

So now, Fatal Force is back, from many many many requests. This isn't a laugh, it's a game, it's here for fun and here to compete, whether it be against Final Ownage Elite, Fatality or Injection.

ffrtxc1.png

II. Leadership

Fatal Force's leadership today consists of the main leader, and a bunch of new faces, hoping to make an impact.

@Founders

@L1l W33zy4n4

@98 National

@Leader

@X Die Try X

%High Council

%X Tazo X

%Warlord

%Lil Wayn E

The leadership consists of experienced runescape clan warrers, with a ranking system consisting of members from EOP, MM and TLP. This proves to be a promising good group of friends that shows great potential.

ffrtxc1.png

III. Rules and Requirements

Our rules are generally simple, if you have some understanding of English you should be fine.

In Fatal Force, similar to all other clans, we've got a set of rules WHICH YOU MUST READ OBEY AND FOLLOW. If you're apart of the clan and disregard these rules and ignore them, be prepared for a Strike or a Boot from the clan..

Rules:

Forum Code + Respect

• You WILL remain RESPECTFUL to your Clanmates and Leaders
  • Stay ACTIVE
  • Attend events when asked too by staff
  • Be Loyal to yourself and the clan, managing things yourself.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO SPYING OR LEAKING.

IN Game Code

• No "NO-HONOR" Pking
  • No Pile Jumping (PJ)
  • No Teleporting (includes Ring of Life / Ancients)
  • No Praying 1v1 UNLESS you've recieved a kill or been PJ'ed
  • No PJ'ing those who have PJ'ed you.

We really don't require you need that much babysitting, and if it comes to a rule broken you'll be put into the Clan Court, with Evidence provided. As long as you have a basic understanding for the English language, you should be fine.

..::Requirements::..

Again, or Requirements are simple. They are to help us grasp the low level clan concept and build up from there.

Melee:

• 70+ Strength
  • 40+ Attack
  • 20- Defence

Range:

• 70+ Range
  • 90+ Mage/Strength [COMBINED]
  • 20- Defence

Mage:

• 70+ Mage
  • 60+ Range/Strength
  • 20- Defence

Single Stat:

• 74+ Combat Stat
  • 62+ Healthpoints
  • 20- Defence

All defence requirements have exceptions, depending on your stats, your personality, your application itself, and your warring abilities.

All Applicants MUST be over 60 combat, and have a total healthpoints level ABOVE 55.

ffrtxc1.png

IV. Media

Fatal Force's media has been held to a limit, as most of Fatal Force's old videos have been deleted. However,

Fatal Force TV will soon be full of Fatal Force.

..::Videos::..

Fatal Force vs Delta Force - 10 v 10

Fatal Force Interclan War

..::Graphics::..

ffavatar2py9.gif

ffavatarred2xj9.gif

ff.png

1zyww3.jpg

testsighv7.png

ffrtxc1.png

V. Conclusion

Fatal Force has been revived, more alive and more friendly as ever. This is a new take on the low-med level clan system, following the steps of Violent Demise and Ascendency, hoping to become just as powerful or twice as powerful as they are.

Fatal Force has been made for fun, and will be for fun. If you're not having fun, this isn't the clan for you! Till then, remember, Fatal Force, that's whats up.

ffrtxc1.png

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice recruitment topic and good luck! I would like to join once I get a high level pure. Also your welcome I was the one who told you about this :)

Lol, I saw a topic a while ago on PC about this. I registered and totally forgot, but you reminded me, thanks ;).

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

why?

because i said so if u disagree i demote u and get ur clan leader rank JACKED

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

• 1 month later...