Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTM 10 Voting

Anthoni

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pick The Best

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/YQgCV.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/chaotikhell/spidey.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i55.tinypic.com/k2xtl2.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/hotmo08/BrokenChess.png[/img]
    • [img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5351/aaaaiq.png[/img]

Two And Three are almost to sloppy imo.

Not voting right now, maybe not at all.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I really hate responses like this. But they make me laugh at the same time.

O yeah I forgot ur the GFX Lord. Kid your **** sit down.

When the 2nd and 3rd are **** I will say it, to sloppy and just C4D's slapped on there, 1st is good but I dont like the player so not voting for it, Chess one is creative and a play on the theme. I will vote that one, last one is LOLS

Better Hick?

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

When the 2nd and 3rd are **** I will say it, to sloppy and just C4D's slapped on there, 1st is good but I dont like the player so not voting for it, Chess one is creative and a play on the theme. I will vote that one, last one is LOLS

Better Hick?

Yay :D

Better Hick?

Although the 3rd one is original, look wise it sucks..

And btw on the original Pure Community I remember someone used Chess for a black and white SOTW theme, idk how I remember, but it was a pretty sick sig and it won, unlike the one presented during this SOTM.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Better Hick?

No, i'm the one that just laughs at you because you think you are so much better when you never enter. Sit down, "Hick".

Better Hick?

No, i'm the one that just laughs at you because you think you are so much better when you never enter. Sit down, "Hick".

Ouch Anthoni, and that really hurt....(I make myself giggle at your expense), I forgot at how pointless this forum is. This is not a GFX Community, so why would I enter when the voting is based on A. the biggest boobs on the sig B. ppl tell there friends to vote for them or C. just ppl don't understand what GFX is....

Here is a place to reference some themes, hopefully something more creative will be up next.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1720

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

Better Hick?

Ouch Anthoni, and that really hurt....(I make myself giggle at your expense), I forgot at how pointless this forum is. This is not a GFX Community, so why would I enter when the voting is based on A. the biggest boobs on the sig B. ppl tell there friends to vote for them or C. just ppl don't understand what GFX is....

Here is a place to reference some themes, hopefully something more creative will be up next.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1720

mad.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Why is there no more sotw? i enjoyed entering sotw on the old pure community forums...

SOTW wasn't active enough, so they resorted to SOTM. Same thing, just longer wait..

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Just to let you know, signature 3 doesnt have a single C4D image used within it. Infact apart from the render, it's all photoshop stock brushes.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png