Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc

nate

havocheader22.jpg

hvcf.jpg

I. Introduction

II. History

III. Objectives

IV. Why Join Havoc?

V. Requirements

- Introduction -

Hello, Welcome to Havoc's recruitment thread for Pure Community. Havoc is a brand new clan looking for the best standards and qualities there is. We will eventually grow into a great clan and in the higher ranks.

historyp.jpg

Havoc was founded by Z To X Ic Z, 0o0o0o K0, B Ox X Y, and Mage H4xorz. We decided we needed to try something new and build a different kind of leadership and standards for a clan, So we decided to open up the clan called Havoc. The clan is about 4 weeks old. There's not much of history but it will be continued.

object.jpg

Our objective is to have a real great community, great quality, and a rank in the pure community. We are aiming higher and try to get better every single day. We are looking for honor, loyalty, and skills. We believe that having a great environment for clan members makes better quality members. Another objective is to pull greater numbers each week to trips. Quality is better than Quantity? How bout Quality AND Quantity?

whyt.jpg

havocp.gif

Here in Havoc we have a pretty high standards on warring. If you like mini-wars, this is the place to be. We have many active ranks to lead events. We have a good site, a good member list, and great members.

require.jpg

- Requirements -

Our Requirements are the following:

1.88+ Single Stat/1-25 Defence/75 Hp

2.Double 82+ Stats/1-25 Defence/75 Hp

3.80+ Stat in Strength, Ranged, or Magic/1-25 Defence/75 Hp

eventsp.jpg

090525192401.png

090525210914.png

090525210959.png

090514204215.png

090516122442.png

2ep53ww.png

Morning Nate xD

I really do love Havoc probs because of the people in it, like you/ wade / mack/ danneh etc

Classic, Good luck...Looks like you'll defo Top this one off with that clan.

ex *Leader of:
Ancient Pures(AP), Enraged Pures, Moratorium, Red blade hunters, Phoenix elites, Team PB. (old clans/teams)

been a member of: ToonScape, L2L, RBH, UBH, TGG, MM, FI, EG, C ;)!
Account- 0oft (aka mc 5n1p3r)
YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/ownorko
Subscribe if you don't mind watching latest pure pking videos ;)

Morning Nate xD

I really do love Havoc probs because of the people in it, like you/ wade / mack/ danneh etc

Classic, Good luck...Looks like you'll defo Top this one off with that clan.

Yeah I know what you mean, there is a lot of chill kids in havoc. :P

2ep53ww.png

Wow HAVOC came from nothing to being one of the top pure clan you guy's are beasts.

We're not at the top yet, but this summer we hope to peak and do just that. ;)

2ep53ww.png

• 1 month later...
Nice, that eagle in your signature looks alot like foes, not like they own it but yeah.

It's either a text or a photoshop shape which you can download, so it's not like FOE can complain :P

im sure you been open for more than 4 week :S but gl anyway, id like to see you bh more

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You guy's need to work on your f2p skills just a bit even though I know you dont do it as much. You guy's have the levels, and the leaders to do it, You just need a bit more organization in f2p.

How come 4/5 of your "event" pictures are miniwars?

Cuz we got like one of the best mini teams on runescape lol... and my are u pointing that out ? half thsoe pics is us owning TLP

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Cuz we got like one of the best mini teams on runescape lol... and my are u pointing that out ? half thsoe pics is us owning TLP

In Runescape? Every time i see a post by you i know its going to be stupid.

Good luck havoc