Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Go Pirate Hunting.

Toxic SlaY

Eop should just admit that they lost, MM didn't call HF and they were barely in the fight, and if I'm not mistaken, Eop was the one that chose the world HF was in. Also it's kind of hypocritical as you've been teaming them with Foe for the past 2 months now.

All EOP members posting are saying "Good fight MM, see you next weekend" Those who aren't are not eop members, just trying to make us look bad.

Also.. We didn't choose the world HF was in. You were in their world the whole time. I told 13th to hop and tell HF to **** off. His response "I don't ******* control HF", so we hopped anyway because we aren't ******* and gave you a fight, but you didn't.

I admit we lost the first fight fair and square, simply outclassed, was a great fight.

Second fight whether you want to believe it or not, we were pushing you until we saw HF getting involved so we bailed to mossies.

I was hoping for a third fight but you didn't give us one, we'll see you today instead.

Good luck HF :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[18:01] <[MM]13th> big mouth after u had 4-5 mains at the fight

[18:01] <Solo> there were no mains

pause @1:45 no mains u say *facedesk*

LMFAO .

and @ Solo; never once during the second fight does EOP make a move towards mossies. Your clan just got ripped to shreds as the fight went on.

Whenever MM gets a "clean" fight with EOP it usually consists of about 4-5 mains and MM returners being sniped by another clan. So stop your whining.

Eop should just admit that they lost, MM didn't call HF and they were barely in the fight, and if I'm not mistaken, Eop was the one that chose the world HF was in. Also it's kind of hypocritical as you've been teaming them with Foe for the past 2 months now.

All EOP members posting are saying "Good fight MM, see you next weekend" Those who aren't are not eop members, just trying to make us look bad.

Also.. We didn't choose the world HF was in. You were in their world the whole time. I told 13th to hop and tell HF to **** off. His response "I don't ******* control HF", so we hopped anyway because we aren't ******* and gave you a fight, but you didn't.

I admit we lost the first fight fair and square, simply outclassed, was a great fight.

Second fight whether you want to believe it or not, we were pushing you until we saw HF getting involved so we bailed to mossies.

I was hoping for a third fight but you didn't give us one, we'll see you today instead.

just because we were getting pushed doesn't mean u were winnig look at the first fight as u pushed us 3 levels yet still lost cause u all were out of run. I have still yet to see any eop getting sniped or killed by hf unitil the very end when u were pushed all the way to dwarves where they were the whole fight so I don't know where u r going with how it was so unfair

Oh, that explains how you were able to hop into HF then.

thats fair enough for me, first fight you just got outclassed, 2nd fight eops leaders made a wrong decision while being almost sure that hf was about to crash

and note, first fight you were pushing the fight the same way you were in 2nd fight, and you still got dominated in the end. dont think you could use that as an argument in this context tbh :teehee:

Pushing means you automatically win the fight now? If you believe because pushing means you're winning you haven't seen a lot in F2P warring. As the above said you pushed in the first fight and we just rolled with it. Same with in the second fight (in the video I see no one running single, they run east) but as soon as your first push is over EOP seems to have no real power and then we push when it's the right time.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

that video is so old really? you're trying to use that as defense oh dear.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

eop had 330-40 opts at most (with scouts) which is 110 people. might wanna fix that

also sad to hear you guys leaning on HF again,

why bother posting screen shots of eop mains if you're going to fight with an entire main clan by your side

If im not mistaken you still go to EOP trips on your zerker.

So stop bitching and accept the damn loss.

You are completely mistaken. I attend eop trips rarely, and when I do its on my pure.

Scotch_whsky, look him up. Worth more than any account you'll ever own.

Thankyou for the insight, although it was useless.

that account is ****,just fyi

80 ranged 79 mage LOL

Untitled-3.png

>We pushed you

>Therefore we were winning

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO made my morning

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

fatty addy daddy's ran outta steam, love feasting on the fatties when they have no run :D Mmm, DELICIOUS! Never underestimate a pure clan, even if it's matched opts!

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

It took them awhile to actually fight us, as they were trying to make up some stuff about HF as usual.

Make stuff up? Orly?

I was looking over MM's videos and at their PW topic, and when i was watching one of their videos, i saw this.

mmvideo.png

Skip to 4:20 in the video, and you see HF walk by, and 13th R4nger even right clicks their fall in.

Another screeny from the same video, check the chat box.

hfending.png

Screeny from another video, from a different members perspective.

hfrunning.png

Skip to 4:17 and you can see all the HF running, and you can even see them on the mini map.

MM says HF wasn't there to help?

I can't understand how MM can deny the fact that HF was there, even with all the evidence.

eopsig2.png

I can't understand how MM can deny the fact that HF was there, even with all the evidence.

Got any evidence of the whole of HF hitting EOP and doing substantial damage? They were there for 15 seconds at the very most. At the very end of the fight.

Pushing means you automatically win the fight now? If you believe because pushing means you're winning you haven't seen a lot in F2P warring. As the above said you pushed in the first fight and we just rolled with it. Same with in the second fight (in the video I see no one running single, they run east) but as soon as your first push is over EOP seems to have no real power and then we push when it's the right time.

I watched the vid. EOPs push reminded me of something....