Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sotm 12 (Entries)

Aidan

Let's not be a troll, Root ;)

I wasn't trolling. I was simply making an observation that many of the entries seem to be similar.

Personally, I'd like to enter with something consisting of different aspects of nature. Yes, I'm all for waking up on a nice Spring morning with dew on the flowers and the sun shining brightly in the morning sky but there is far more to nature than just that.

I'm actually quite surprised noone has done anything such as natural disasters (given recent events).

Omni is my one. My only.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trolling. I was simply making an observation that many of the entries seem to be similar.

Personally, I'd like to enter with something consisting of different aspects of nature. Yes, I'm all for waking up on a nice Spring morning with dew on the flowers and the sun shining brightly in the morning sky but there is far more to nature than just that.

I'm actually quite surprised noone has done anything such as natural disasters (given recent events).

I was trying to come up with something like that :thumbsup:

There are no animal themed ones either which I thought might have been entered. Not to worry.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

I've been trying to work with animals now, ever since

HALF THE FUCKING ENTIRES ARE COPIES OF MINE.

Retired March 2012

I've been trying to work with animals now, ever since

HALF THE FUCKING ENTIRES ARE COPIES OF MINE.

O_o?

To be honest none of the above page matters. The issue was pointed out and resolved and everyone has had their say. There is no need to continue the argument after we've already dealt with it relatively maturely.

Please lets all just chill out now, it's only a SOTM as it is. There's no need to create rivalries over something so trivial.

Cheers guys. :)

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Really impressed, dont want to pic any1s i like them all.

Nice work every1.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS