Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BRING BACK PCL

Dripz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fun of wilderness, venturing not completely knowing what to expect and fun.

Who cares about crashing <_< , or topics or who the #1 clan is. Runescape is supposed to be about having fun ;d.

5AGJd.png

I think we can all agree on one agreement. That PCL wasn't really a agreeable compromise between respected agreeable clans. When it came down to it many leaders disagreed on the already agreed stated rules. This disagreement jeoporized the agreenment between the estabelished agreed rules and it really made PCL a non-agreeable environment to start off.

I think we can all agree on one agreement. That PCL wasn't really a agreeable compromise between respected agreeable clans. When it came down to it many leaders disagreed on the already agreed stated rules. This disagreement jeoporized the agreenment between the estabelished agreed rules and it really made PCL a non-agreeable environment to start off.

I think we can all agree on this one.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

No point, we have wild back we have enough worlds to put up some kind of trip back in the day you just went out pking and prepped people for fights e.g. 30 minute prep none of this clan wars **** i'd really like to see clan wars taken out of the game.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

I agree with your agreement to him agreeing to the agreement.

I agree with your agreement to him agreeing to the agreement.

I agree.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

How are you guys disagreeing on this? Did you not see his post?

Yo i know every pure i ask wants to bring back pcl XD SOOO DO ITTT!!!! XD

EVERY PURE HE ASKS WANTS TO BRING BACK PCL XD SOOO DO ITT!!! XD

Everbody disagreeing with him in this topic is clearly in the minority.

Arp-1.png

That PCL was when Wildy got removed and clans still wants to fight each other. Thats why there was PCL.

But wildy is back I say bring the PCR list back tbh.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

i think this should be brought back, was the most fun event of the week and its good practice for all clans.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS