Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Integrity Vs Veracity F2P Prep.

Dylan

I don't know either of this clans and i don't really care who wins seeing as this is likely to be a miniwar.

Unfortunately, someone who has ridden MM's coattails to relevance doesn't really hold any weight whatsoever in a conversation. Go away

Anyway, I have no idea who'll win, honestly. Depends on pulls.

My apologies good sir, didn't realise that one needed to have ascended to fame on runescape in order to have relevant opinions.

I also didn't realise that leading a few deadbeat clans qualified one as being important.

kid dylan why do you keep posting on here when i send it tthrough irc pm? u scared to talk to me oor what. when i get my prep on your clan kid imma bang your ass in you son of *****. you think your a big guy coming on here like a princess from neverland. like be for real man the hell up and talk to me in pms not pure-warfare stupid idiot. i told you the reaason why and now gtfo my nuts and prep us at 4pmeastern and if you are not their by 4pm sharp im leaving with my clan and caalling a auto win. so man uup and talk to me you lil 12 year old stupid idiot

lawl to scared to change a 1 hour before or hour after for a prep kid. what a sad guy thinking you can come on pw acting all innocent stfu son.

you declined our time we declined your prep get over yourself.

Sadly Integrity is backing down.

We will be at clanwars 3:00pm massed up and ready to start if your not a ***** which it seems you are. so ill be there and if yourr not there then ty 4 prep and thanks for the win even though on here your saying no prep.

1 hour isnt ******* your clan bro, l2clan to be honest your a leader get over it kid your gonna have tthis all the time. so cya there kid

This is why everyone thinks low pure clans are full of idiots. Grow up.

#integrity

and #veracity

Lpc clans

Not LPC

kid dylan why do you keep posting on here when i send it tthrough irc pm? u scared to talk to me oor what. when i get my prep on your clan kid imma bang your ass in you son of *****. you think your a big guy coming on here like a princess from neverland. like be for real man the hell up and talk to me in pms not pure-warfare stupid idiot. i told you the reaason why and now gtfo my nuts and prep us at 4pmeastern and if you are not their by 4pm sharp im leaving with my clan and caalling a auto win. so man uup and talk to me you lil 12 year old stupid idiot

Bruha why you so mad.

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

lawl to scared to change a 1 hour before or hour after for a prep kid. what a sad guy thinking you can come on pw acting all innocent stfu son.

you declined our time we declined your prep get over yourself.

Sadly Integrity is backing down.

We will be at clanwars 3:00pm massed up and ready to start if your not a ***** which it seems you are. so ill be there and if yourr not there then ty 4 prep and thanks for the win even though on here your saying no prep.

1 hour isnt ******* your clan bro, l2clan to be honest your a leader get over it kid your gonna have tthis all the time. so cya there kid

True words from a Leader.

OT: Just find a time that is situated for both clans benefits.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

LOLOLOL

You're making your clan look like it's full of 12 year old stupid idiots, led by a 12 year old stupid idiot.

legendary