Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sotm 13 (Entries)

Aidan

So from what I gather Aidan's entry is going to be of an oversized pumpkin.

OT: Looking forward to seeing the entries. Best of luck to everyone who enters.

:mellow: how did you...

Retired March 2012

the last few winners have been (no offence) Pure Warfare no-namers.

Lies are lies.

and on topic, my laptop broke, ill get it back in time to enter though.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Although I have been contemplating this, I think I'm gonna leave that up to the artist, the last few winners have been (no offence) Pure Warfare no-namers.

I didn't think Frewin was that big of a no-namer o.0

Although I have been contemplating this, I think I'm gonna leave that up to the artist, the last few winners have been (no offence) Pure Warfare no-namers.

I didn't think Frewin was that big of a no-namer o.0

Frewinmad :mellow:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

lol at this rule.

u only did it because u got mad that other people were using the same idea as yours.

Sometimes, people need inspiration. Obviously, your sig gave them inspiration. Too bad you have to take away that aspect of SOTM. Pretty dumb.

* You must send your entry to host, if posted on topic or anywhere else - piece will be disqualified

Why? - Keeps all entries honest & ideas will be original.

"@Pink; I wasn't mad at all, In fact I encourage people taking inspiration from my art, it's definitely been the best way I learned, but I think that SOTM shouldn't be inspired by another entry. Think of it like a pumpkin growing contest, handing over your secret grow ingredient for a massive pumpkin to your rivals. Not saying that SOTM is a rivalry of any sort, but it is a competition nonetheless. Tags being the pumpkin + elements of your tag being secret grow ingredient. Cheesy analogy, I'm aware."

Disagree completely. Terrible way to run this competition. People should be able to look at others signatures and perhaps get some inspiration. You obviously don't know what you're doing. I've run SOTW and SOTM competitions multiple times on multiple sites, and this is the worst thing to do. Ever.

PS, you have SOTW in the rules. Pretty sure it's SOTM

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

lol at this rule.

u only did it because u got mad that other people were using the same idea as yours.

Sometimes, people need inspiration. Obviously, your sig gave them inspiration. Too bad you have to take away that aspect of SOTM. Pretty dumb.

* You must send your entry to host, if posted on topic or anywhere else - piece will be disqualified

"@Pink; I wasn't mad at all, In fact I encourage people taking inspiration from my art, it's definitely been the best way I learned, but I think that SOTM shouldn't be inspired by another entry. Think of it like a pumpkin growing contest, handing over your secret grow ingredient for a massive pumpkin to your rivals. Not saying that SOTM is a rivalry of any sort, but it is a competition nonetheless. Tags being the pumpkin + elements of your tag being secret grow ingredient. Cheesy analogy, I'm aware."

Disagree completely. Terrible way to run this competition. People should be able to look at others signatures and perhaps get some inspiration. You obviously don't know what you're doing. I've run SOTW and SOTM competitions multiple times on multiple sites, and this is the worst thing to do. Ever.

Lol, lets stop hitting on Aidan like this. If people are moaning about inspiration then join a GFX community or simply research on the internet to get inspired. Not from the people on PW. Be more original. Inspiration is everywhere, you just need to open your eyes.

lol at this rule.

Sites/Previous Work?

~ Keep things flame free.

Retired March 2012

You're killing the spirit of the whole contest which in my eyes is fun/enjoyment. You're taking sotm from a level where people make silly/non-serious entries for the hell of it, with no intention of winning into some serious top competition. I mean not everyone makes sotm to win, some do it to practice and find motivation by looking at others artist.

Plus, I'm not sure the average amount of entries you get in sotm, but I'd say it won't increase with this new fancy PM system. Also its fun to see what people come up with!

Good luck everyone!

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png