Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a very very great feeling in my stomach while i was reading this topic... All i can say is that as an observer of the pure clanning world for the past 3 years up close, and a Distant observer since 2006, i can honestly say that this summer is going to be one of the most blazing and brightest summers in RS Pure history.

I have always been one to have faith in the concept of karma, and as CP, FOE, and EOP have all endured at various points in their history, sometimes when you're riding high, you play your cards wrong and you suddenly are slammed down to the very pits of the pure world. Sadly for MM, they are under this illusion that their "last pure clan" banner will deliver them the loyalists and fanbase that combined will save them from the coming storm that is FOE, EOP, and TLP. As the eldest clans of this game begin to tire of Pure-Warfare's flames that predomitely start from either MM or their members. Nobody can take away the past history that MM boasts, however, as they have stomped on clans in the past by using both their opts advantage and their HF advantage, so are they not going to receive any sympathy when the time comes that their past methods of ownage fail them.

@ Scott, you are not entirely correct sir, about the average ages within the communities of FOE and EOP, and as a graduate-turn(ing)-independant-investor, I'm going to be frank when I say that any college student, ESPECIALLY one involved with law at the collegiate level, who has the time to come and be as involved with RuneScape as you seem to be, is either A) extremely slacking in their studies or B) is going to get their clients put in jail from a lack of study of IRL issues that pertain to the case(s)...

@Konka, FOE has enjoyed alliance with HF at various intervals in the past, however i don't recall watching videos where one pure clan had to call other clans to anti-crash HF just to get a clean fight. If MM is so ready to bash alliances, maybe they should at least ally with another Pure clan, and not a Tank clan. Suffice to say, in my opinion you're in the category of MM members who need to be banned from these forums by your leader so you don't do as much damage... To yourself

But overall, this summer is gunna be epic guys!!!! I can't wait for the wars and recruiting ;)

Btw i typed all of this on my iPhone while i was at home sick LOL

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

I wish mm wouldn't out opt everyone else so we actually have something to do instead of chasing..

3l
Attack - 75 |Strength - 99|Defence - 1 | Mage - 99 | Range - 99 |Hitpoints - 92 | Prayer - 52 | Summoning - 72

Combat - 87+9

:'(!!!!!

Do I have to pay $$$$ in RS and IRL so that my posts dont get deleted on PW??? :'(

I put all the effort into a wall of text and you jerks deleted it... Whatever e-thugs will be e-thugs.

And @-3I- You need to stop the crack. Every dumb post you make kills a Japanese from radiation and another Taliban member in the Middle East. Please don't be evil, post smart :)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

lol u teamed with eop and mm teamed with hf and i was the one who ddosd all of you then i brought my obby maul out and killed half of all ur mls owned

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png