Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

i wouldnt normally do this buttttttttttttt i will up the ante to 200 geeeppea each if you consider

THE LAST PURES

couple of other well educated people have already suggested us and if your looking for a legit clan that's #1/2 matched opts in both f2p and p2p, come check us out.

2-3 p2p minis a day, usually always looking and asking if im online.

tons of f2p/p2p preps, mid-week pk trips and other random fun, intense weekend trips etc...the list goes on really.

our website is: www.tlp-rs.org

our irc channel is: #TLP

our youtube channel full of ownage is: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures

with all that being said...goodluck on your search and if you have any questions dont hesitate to pm me on tlp's site or hit me up on irc...you can find me in #tlp

surely u can't resist this offer.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt normally do this buttttttttttttt i will up the ante to 200 geeeppea each if you consider

THE LAST PURES

couple of other well educated people have already suggested us and if your looking for a legit clan that's #1/2 matched opts in both f2p and p2p, come check us out.

tons of f2p/p2p preps, mid-week pk trips and other random fun, intense weekend trips etc...the list goes on really.

our youtube channel full of ownage is: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures

with all that being said...goodluck on your search and if you have any questions dont hesitate to pm me on tlp's site or hit me up on irc...you can find me in #tlp

THE LAST PURES

LOL, you dickride to get people to join and act like their best friend. Then as soon as full member status is given you go back to being better then they are and they are just another name in the fall-in. Just sayin`

Reporting your post because its offensive and false.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

THE LAST PURES

LOL, you dickride to get people to join and act like their best friend. Then as soon as full member status is given you go back to being better then they are and they are just another name in the fall-in. Just sayin`

V Dissy V'd

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

THE LAST PURES

V Dissy V'd

Said the dickrider minion.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

join cpr to get flamed

join tlp to have fun

If you can't handle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

In order;

1. Havoc, best p2p trips in my opinion, always action packed, loot filled, and litterally a prep a day. Great community.

2. CPR, Alright community, a few retards. But for the most part pretty cool.

3. TLP, if you only play on the weekends and want to hit med clans because you can't compete where you're meant to be, and just want to be another kid in the fall in.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Whoaa whooaa flames.

Chilllllll.

We are coming as a package. And I guess Tyler is now looking for a clan too.

So, Two Ninja's and our assistant now :P

(I Don't have regular access to a computer at the moment though, lol. SO I won't be applying anywhere for awhile.)

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I know Malice isn't the P2P powerhouse clan you're looking for, but let me give you some incentives on whether to join or not:

1. I ******* murder you Trevor

#malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

well suicide you said you were thinking eop mostly and stre i know your a clan friend and im sure your friend rawr would like eop cause we are so boss

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?