Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Heartbreaking Loss

Mafia

fermaf.png

The stage was set for two clans to face each other in the championships. Veteran, (1)Negative went against the new clan - (12)Control.

After a humiliating 5-1 loss in the first game of the series, Control knew they'd have to step it up or risk being eliminated. Managing to get all their members on audio, Control made an impressive push to win the second game of the series 5-3. The series being tied at 1-1, both clans put their gameface's on. Negative started strong and led Control 3-0. It was beginning to look like a cleansweep. However, due to the perservance of Control, they brought the game back to 4-4. There were enormous clumps forming as both clans relentlessly fought to get in a final shot, when the buzzer finally rang.

With 20 seconds left in overtime, [-]Chase shot the game winning goal over an unaware Rangep00npkr. RAAAHHHH, RAHHH WOOOOOOH!!! NEGATIVE WIN!!!

(Please excuse the picture quality, as both clans were too immersed in the game to record)

picture32d.png

picture33ui.png

picture31g.png

picture34q.png

2bxvls.gif

pandanegative1.png

l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We must begin training for this. I will challenge you someday!

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki