Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP F2P Pk Trip 5/14/11

It's a shame you sit in single all day long without fighting, must be pretty boring for your members.

I can back this up by the fact that the reason you fight us in single, is when we hit you in single.

Great job on your trip CP, looked like fun :P

Thanks the trip was fun, it's too bad you only want to fight us with a 20 man advantage. Single or multi, we enjoyed the trip and had a laugh.

Quality > Quantity

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(12:56:47) <[CT]Sean> you said you beat us 36-50

(12:57:02) <[CP]ilil_cp_iill> no

(12:57:04) <[CP]ilil_cp_iill> we didnt beat you guys

(12:57:08) <[CP]ilil_cp_iill> we just chased you till drags

(12:57:11) <[CP]ilil_cp_iill> and defeated some ppl

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Corrupt Pures vs Control

This fight was pretty epic if you ask me, although out numbered we knew our levels and organization would help us a lot.

Control logged in at NE steps so we decided to hit them in single. Quickly getting about 10 kills, we moved to the alley way at NE steps and just slapped anybody who would be lured into the multi spots north of the alley. After evening up the opts Controls only hope was to call all there returners to mossies and claim a win 10 minutes later. Just before we could rush controls regroup north of bh, Fatality and TLP rushed into the fight.

CT starting 50? Ending 0 on the main battle field.

CP starting 36 Ending 28 on the main battle field.

Nice EoP calling for that?? so there was no win claim... Cya tonight in single (if you guys are comming out of it)

the fact that u think cp called eop is baffling.

Join Corrupt Pures

It's a shame you sit in single all day long without fighting, must be pretty boring for your members.

I can back this up by the fact that the reason you fight us in single, is when we hit you in single.

Great job on your trip CP, looked like fun :P

Thanks the trip was fun, it's too bad you only want to fight us with a 20 man advantage. Single or multi, we enjoyed the trip and had a laugh.

Quality > Quantity

My friend, that's not the case here.

You didn't win a fight..

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

I hope your members are joking when they say they had a fun trip... standing in single hiding, and losing from control all the time doesn't sound like fun to me..

the picture ur leader posted on our topic showing u clearing us clearly shows that your pk trip was in single hiding.

Yeah but OUR vids prove that you're hiding in single and we're trying to get out of single, here let me help, take a look at my video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ktkIPBYnYE

NO VIDS PLEASE CLOSE THIS ******* TOPIC.

btw,you should close you're clan also.

your clans led by p0ke n die2 ur bound for closure

LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING LINES OF CP GUYS CMON CMON GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE DOING IT GUYS LINES OF CP QUICK GUYS LINES OF CP WE'RE WINNING

hard to belive that u beat ct 35v50...

obv fake topic

Half there clan was in single and the other half in multi so we quickly got a few kills in single and then rushed the other half in multi.

Fighting clans outnumbered is our specialty.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"