Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Has the new EP bar ruined drops?

Jacob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baliw thats like 4 drops and most of the time your on RS i see you autoing at Zanaris.

Not the EP bar imo, but the recent changes with +1 item etc i have had much worse loot since.

There's a system by which Runescape weights up what you've lost in a 'pot'. I'm going to assume that the kids whom have profited substantially are less likely to wreak the rewards of 100% EP. Thats not confirmed, a little theory though. Other than that I could mimick everyone else in saying 'badluck'.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Rune warhammer is off a 25k loot lol, if he didnt risk it i would have got sallmon or something.

Oh well. it's not as if corrupt drops seem to be affected by EP or anything like that at all.

someone has gotten corrupt off of me with 0% ep when I died with 25k to them (we were not targets either)

I have, personally, gotten corrupt off killing someone who lost nothing. (they were my target at the time, i hit a 10 to kill them and they dropped corrupt. HOWEVER I did not lose them as a target. They came back 10 seconds after [with nothing] and I killed them again for another 200k or so).

Omni is my one. My only.

• 5 months later...
Someone has gotten corrupt off of me with 0% ep when I died with 25k to them (we were not targets either)

I have, personally, gotten corrupt off killing someone who lost nothing. (they were my target at the time, i hit a 10 to kill them and they dropped corrupt. HOWEVER I did not lose them as a target. They came back 10 seconds after [with nothing] and I killed them again for another 200k or so).

Yeap.. ik what you mean :) Happened to me.. :) I get 100k from a drop with targ (1 itemer) come back for more and boom corrupt.. :)

Really weird how it's set up.. ify ou're 25 EP + you get around 150k drops on average :)

Inappropriate signature.

Also Death potential helps

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Its not all EP, there are many other factors that play into what you get as a drop. With the new system, you can't pk fast. Its mostly a waiting game, get a few ko's, wait, wait some more, then go on seperate killing sprees, etc.

If I get a 300k+ drop in f2p, I basically just log or idle in the wild for an hour. No point wasting equipment when you know your next drop will be terrible.

I might be paranoid like you, but I think I agree that drops have gotten worse since the first 1-2 months of (the new) bh coming out. That was before the 26k/76k updates.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Sounds stupid, there's a ******* Ep bar now. Gower is like some old fruit retard, how does he come up with this young stupid ****. RAWR

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

ITS ALL ABOUT DEATH POTENTIAL

Currently im making a 76k video, and ive learned a lot about drops.

1. Death potential is most important - ive gotten 1m+ loots from 7- ep many times because i died alching.

2. Opponents risk does matter - especially at 100% ep

3. Combat level will change drops - the higher your opponent is, the better.

4. Dont kill same people - You will get no more then 50k drops.

5. Targ kills > Normal kills

ITS ALL ABOUT DEATH POTENTIAL

Currently im making a 76k video, and ive learned a lot about drops.

1. Death potential is most important - ive gotten 1m+ loots from 7- ep many times because i died alching.

2. Opponents risk does matter - especially at 100% ep

3. Combat level will change drops - the higher your opponent is, the better.

4. Dont kill same people - You will get no more then 50k drops.

5. Targ kills > Normal kills

I'm aware of all these things, and I've still been getting **** loot. I'm even dying more than usual because I'm so used to risking with the eat trick. Hard to change after years of PKing the same way

And btw coins don't count as risk anymore, so take that into account when you make your video...

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS