Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sunday Quickie

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> teamed with FI at dwarves to fight FOE

> teamed with TLP when we ended, to kill the remaining FOE; "white hats only" in your cc

HF isn't enough? ain't even mad though. you know who is the best when this is happening. :thumbsup:

oh & not every d.c is a ddos lol.. :whistling:

thats what you get for crashing, teaming with eop, ragging with mains

u shouldnt complain, ur lucky ur clan is even alive

> teamed with TLP when we ended, to kill the remaining FOE; "white hats only" in your cc

HF isn't enough? ain't even mad though. you know who is the best when this is happening. :thumbsup:

If youre on our topic complaining about something then ur obviously mad :/ noneed2bemadoverrunescapemaneee

LOl'd at MM + Fi Vs FOE + EoP, the only EoP that were there were about 5 at Corp that were stragglers. Looks like MM still can't beat Foe without teaming up. Also lol'd at 13th vid at 7:10, you teamed with TLP against Foe too, how **** is your clan lmfao. 7 years of teaming.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

every1 mad in this wtf i thought it was a pretty drama free day since everyone pulled so shittily

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

every1 mad in this wtf i thought it was a pretty drama free day since everyone pulled so shittily

95/126 shittily yo

no fi/hf no mm guess thats gonna be this summers trend

gl next week hopefully you do better then your 15 second stand at 18 ports

LOl'd at MM + Fi Vs FOE + EoP, the only EoP that were there were about 5 at Corp that were stragglers. Looks like MM still can't beat Foe without teaming up. Also lol'd at 13th vid at 7:10, you teamed with TLP against Foe too, how **** is your clan lmfao. 7 years of teaming.

1. read this.

2. look at sig

3. laugh

4. ponder how EOP has managed to just not die since they've been so bad for what (4-5 years?) and because they had 2 weeks of pulling high and losing they think they're hot ****

5. laugh again

6. eop lol

l0l titan did work

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

1. read this.

2. look at sig

3. laugh

4. ponder how EOP has managed to just not die since they've been so bad for what (4-5 years?) and because they had 2 weeks of pulling high and losing they think they're hot ****

5. laugh again

6. eop lol

Couple of months of good pulls, and good trips actually.

Ot: Nice job mm, looks like fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lmao i don't remember much FOEOP, and if it was FOEOP it was cus u guys had fi with u and then used tlp to try and push us at 18s, and then u ran. I feel sorry for fatality who got in the middle of this and i got a lot of loot from them - ty. Don't remember u beating us tho, sorry.

we left cuz there was more mains + eop mains than actual Foe "/msg [foe]briggsy" ask him how it went down.

nontheless gj on beating us +12 and your trip overall.

s4Oum.png

glad you guys had fun ;<

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

we only went ''off eop'' cause you teamed with hf, fi and tlp(?).

and u didnt beat us xd

So we teamed with HF, Fi and TLP? Do you actually read what you type lol?

Pretty sure we didn't team with TLP because they started killing us south of 18s.

Thanks for the Clw fight tho lol was fun

umm... Fatality never teamed with anyone we sat south of gap listening to oprah after our fight with EOP got crashed... Then we got bored, and Fi ended while THE 101 took on 50+ TLP north of Gap :wub:

LOL! Who still plays this game