Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Ts No Problem

Failed Again

gj, shame with the mains tho.. especially a council member of your clan.

i agree but also shame with ddosing eh.. atleast the fights were as clean as they could be given the circumstances.

where's the proof of MM being the ones that ddosed?... silly boy

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually 2 mains, a poor turn out for the friday trip. Solo was honoured though by just them two.

Wait til sunday LOL.

This weekend only i couldnt give a **** if every main on rs hits mm, il happily give them your loc ~ if you want updates idle in #foemains during trip time.

When you have leadership who take part in making pures mains then it says to me you enjoy playing with mains. So i have no problem with the mains feasting on your mains and hackers this weekend whilst the rest of my lads lap up the loot from the minions.

#mm-mains will prevail... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

also, u had more mains at yes2days trip. There was 2 foe related i know where as u had at least 3

#TEAM-WALLI

actually 2 mains, a poor turn out for the friday trip. Solo was honoured though by just them two.

Wait til sunday LOL.

This weekend only i couldnt give a **** if every main on rs hits mm, il happily give them your loc ~ if you want updates idle in #foemains during trip time.

When you have leadership who take part in making pures mains then it says to me you enjoy playing with mains. So i have no problem with the mains feasting on your mains and hackers this weekend whilst the rest of my lads lap up the loot from the minions.

#mm-mains will prevail... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

also, u had more mains at yes2days trip. There was 2 foe related i know where as u had at least 3

lmfao, epic.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

do our mains attack you/snipe you all trip? (literally just wondering)

because theres a difference between using mains to protect ourselves and using mains to attack another pure clan.

do our mains attack you/snipe you all trip? (literally just wondering)

because theres a difference between using mains to protect ourselves and using mains to attack another pure clan.

HF

now you're starting to understand how the rest of us feel every weekend, except we have 40 mains attacking us not 4.

qOY7v.png

ultra, cya bnak, big al, dv main, fordlinkin and more

fordlinking is froblinkin and he is a MM main lmfao retard tbh S0z i mauled says ty for the moneys :D

I guess when Speshls would call Froblinkin months back NO ONE in MM gave a **** that he was sniping Foe. Lmfao at all the new kids who know nothing.

"You don't have proof we hit off your ts, but it happened everytime we were a couple mini-maps away"

Ignorance.

I could say the same thing about the mains. Those mains aren't Foe's, they're just randoms on the accounts. :)

ultra, cya bnak, big al, dv main, fordlinkin and more

fordlinking is froblinkin and he is a MM main lmfao retard tbh S0z i mauled says ty for the moneys :D

Congratulations, can get that money in two days botting. Goodluck getting in any (decent) clans with that account though hehe =]

And frodlinking isnt froblinking, retard.

shouldn't he be there on his pure?

110610235352.png

Solo should be on his pure too so don't even complain.

so shud the other 5 mm hacked by eop...

but instead their sniping foe on mains :[

got any proof of eop hacking mm such as say a vid or ips

Once again being a hypocrit seeing as foemains as been on us for like half a year