Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Loot-filled Sunday

Proxyman22

sorry, none of our members one itemed i got couple off screenies and i checked what clan they are in and they are all in massacre they were also spamming MA pride when attacking us/you. Ty for the fight, MA had to ruin it since they cant pull more than 20.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

some of the 1 itemers being Outrage members themselves, and they kept us busy while Outrage regrouped west at SC Goblin.

if you refer to outrages topic you can see the EoP members one iteming.

And if outrage members were one iteming post some pictures. The pictures you provided are massacre members.

purewarfare.png

I don't see any pics of our members 1 iteming, if you check our topic we have "solo" or something a rank i believe. That is 1 iteming.

Thank's for the fight though.

110613082105.png

From your own topic, the orange dot with a purple beard and pants 1 iteming or possibly even 0 iteming just under where it says dragon scimitar.

110612161733.png

And another orange dot right in the front left of the screen 1 iteming.

And those are just from your own topic (I assume you would have made an attempt to not include any blatant 1 iteming pictures.)

Not many people took pictures on our part because we were too busy tanking an army of 1 itemers.

qOY7v.png

I don't see any pics of our members 1 iteming, if you check our topic we have "solo" or something a rank i believe. That is 1 iteming.

Thank's for the fight though.

110613082105.png

From your own topic, the orange dot with a purple beard and pants 1 iteming or possibly even 0 iteming just under where it says dragon scimitar.

110612161733.png

And another orange dot right in the front left of the screen 1 iteming.

And those are just from your own topic (I assume you would have made an attempt to not include any blatant 1 iteming pictures.)

Not many people took pictures on our part because we were too busy tanking an army of 1 itemers.

Both are the same person, not one iteming, unskulled, no items equipped.

I can't really tell why there's one of us sitting there without items, it's better then constantly one iteming the oppenent team though.

So you might wanna edit this into your topic: "Outrage had one guy without any items sitting on the battle field, so we left."

---

Also I don't see any eop left on these pics, maybe this was after we cleared you and that guy returned to see whats up, fact is he didn't one item or bother anyone, since he didn't have a skull.

---

In your topic you state that most of Outrage one itemed / tellyd, yet you didn't give ANY proof of that happening.

Can't respect a Clan making up storys like that, that's just pathetic.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

So you allow your members to return in 1 item gear just to see whats up

right

I have no clue what that guy was doing, he wasn't one iteming, he wasn't attacking anyone, I'm just saiyng, maybe he ran out of returns and wanted to see who wins, or got the word that we cleared you and went to see if you're actually cleared.

Doesn't matter in the end, it's not a one itemer, you claim most of us one itemed / teleported, you still didn't give me a SINGLE proof.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Good job EoP. Don't understand what the need for the flame is.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg