Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mandatory F2P Wednesday Trips Over The Summer

Yea, that should sorta be the day for unofficial trips.

Would be good for apps etc i guess.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im implying that doing mandatory trips on a wednesday instead of just a regular non-mandatory trip wouldnt be something id see as a positive thing.

theres a much bigger chance id attend trips any weekday compared to friday/saturday trips, but I wouldnt want midweek trips to be mandatory, for many reasons.

You're still not really making your point, or elaborating on it.

I didn't want to make a point, I just stated my opinion.

but its pretty simple, I dont like 'mandatory' events with the few exceptions of weekend trips, because its annoying and unpleasant feeling forced to go to something just because youre online, you should go because you want to. its also alot of extra work for leaders compared to just doing unofficials.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

We're usually down to have a runin in f2p most days of the week provided our ranks are on. We went out like 3 days this week and fought MM which was fun. If you're out in F2P pm an @op and we might mass up to give you a fight.

qOY7v.png

pm ``Karl to make an announcement cause this topic aint going nowhere without a PW-mod discussion.

I say it's well worth a try, and interesting to see how well clans do with lower-pulls.

Do not stretch out the page.

idk, i agree it would be more fun if clans came out, but it wouldn't be able to go anywhere without this **** drama we have on weekends which would be carried onto weekday topics. "See you on wednesday" spams are already coming to mind :S. Saturday and sunday trips are meant to prove your worth to the pure community while weekday trips are meant to be focused on making loot against massers/mains for some bank ukno?

ripwy.jpg

No thanks i have a social life to attend to

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 2 weeks later...

Don't see why not, all you need is 2 or 3 clans to start doing it first, then other clans will latch on, clan x will go out and clan y will be like "Clan X is out, we should hit them" and it will lead into a chain. Would improve the activity of the pure community too.

gerrardy.png

Nobody's stopping you. Who says other clans have to do it too.

Simply a suggestion m8, we already have trips every day of the week. I'm simply suggesting that Wednesday trips become like Saturday trips over the summer for some extra RuneScape enjoyment. Could rotate from F2P/P2P each week.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg