Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Dominates MM

Failed Again

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love being called to topics.

What's your number?

druzzy our love messages got deleted i wont stand for this

I saw that. That's why I'm trying to get his number to prank call him about this monstrosity

Untitled5t65345.png

aww fearmy def is such a cutie

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I love being called to topics.

I love lamp. :3

OT: Goodjob Foe. Looks like you guys had a succesful trip.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Nice job Foe, looked like alot of fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I wish you guys were still pures so we could fullout. Maybe we could have a fullout pure war for old memories sake? if foe has enough <20 def pures. Gonna suggest this to my leaders accualy. 2k6 or so wars with foe were good times, i dont understand why you guys went turm honestly pures should all be on the same slate, not some clans having the advantage of 95prayer and 30defense, i dont understand how anyone can think that is pure. Anyway grats on all the success but in reality this is like hf beating eop or foe, no1 cares really because ur not on the same line to begin with because of better prayers and defense.

Anyway foe probably would be able to hold theyre own against mm even without turmoil nowdays maybe you should go pure again? I would love to have some wars and stuff with foe again, foe and mm used to be the best pure clans back in the day, nowdays its just so lonely for us up at the top in pure clanning, because so many of the pure clans that could even come close to us have gone turmoil and whatnot. *sadface*

btw we were going all out today we we're still returning at 18 ports but you had left already, but we cleared out sko there for bankloot instead anyway so it all worked out :P

Omni was here

Why do you keep posting stuff like this? Do you honestly think 20 defence is pure? 20 defence has virtually no good offensive bonuses worth the combat levels, while 30 defence has fantastic bonuses. Also, if no one cared, you probably wouldn't be posting here.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Ah, and then the main clans wonder why they're in a constant flamewar.

L2make topic titles.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I wish you guys were still pures.........................20 def pures................2k6..................................i dont understand.....................................95prayer and 30defense.....................hf beating eop........no1 cares................................prayers and defense.

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........................................................maybe you should go pure again? ................. lonely for us up at the top..........

[user has been warned for this post]

Lolled

OT: I like foe.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid