Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Eventful Saturday [6/18/11]

Mayor

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj TLP

Don't know why you wouldn't team on a clan that crashed to teach them a lesson. I think crashing someone else's fight does nothing except make it even worse.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

gj TLP

Don't know why you wouldn't team on a clan that crashed to teach them a lesson. I think crashing someone else's fight does nothing except make it even worse.

Teaming causes nothing but trouble.

You see the effects of it every weekend, all it does it hurt clans because they rely on each other so much.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

gj TLP

You see the effects of it every weekend, all it does it hurt clans because they rely on each other so much.

Ah, crashing does too.

I'm sure a temporary team to kill a crasher does not mean you're a lifetime ally. Just go back to fighting after the clan's gone.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

gj TLP

Ah, crashing does too.

I'm sure a temporary team to kill a crasher does not mean you're a lifetime ally. Just go back to fighting after the clan's gone.

True, but when it comes to high level clans you never know if the teaming will last 5 minutes or 1 hour, it all depends on the opts.

In today's case it was a split decision we made based off all the recent teaming going on with high level clans, and TLP isn't about to get into that nonsense.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

k kokes for #1 funny

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

replies on this topic are the exact reason why walli is the only rank in foe whos able to work things out without having rage moments. Kinda dumb that foe is acting like theyve never crashed anything, when just before our fight u attempted to come crash us vs cp. Why the hell would you expect us to help you after u attempted to crash us.

In all honesty, foe should be thanking MM, i think we were winning that 1v1 fight. inb4 foe argues till their fingers bleed, but thats just what it looked like from opt counts when mm hit, ours being a little higher. I know it was still early in the fight, but thats just what it looked like.

was a fun day, thanks to everyone for the fights, especially valhalla..great returning on their side in that round 3

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

pur3 kide getting mad mod points today :P

Just tired of every weekend topics being filled with mad kids and being closed. I find this thread worth the trouble and for that I'm reporting mad kids left and right! :D

All mad kids should check this thread and think twice before posting;

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16968

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Great job and your two past fullouts and on your trip today. I'm very much looking forward to more. :)

edit: Hi Tiger :wub:

You legendary beast!!!!!! Hi :wub:

I been hearing nice things about Fatality :)

OT: Thanks for the moderation Kide, you guys stepping up have really turned around the clan warfare area here!