Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's P2P Domination (26/06/2011)

P0ke N Die

Was fun fighting you guys at that weird volcano place l0l. As the legendary walowalo said, "it was a battle of patience" LMAO

Gj on your trip.

We played that so smart. You were at New Gate, so we hopped went to 50 ports, you ran to try gwas us so we just stood there lol. Then you went to volcano hoping we'd come up so you could gwas us again. Then we hopped went to volcano and hopped in and destroyed lol, you had like a 10man clump just sitting there :/. I made 400k at that place just looting ^_^.

Was a great trip overall, we got in and made loot.

Nah actually you had a bigger clump but you just had 15 more than us so we did very well for being outnumbered so heavily.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110626145030.png

Is the guy in the hut w/ team cape using a maple bow? lol

Gj on beating IR.

5m says thats solvang.

OT: Sorry i couldn't make this trip guys, i'm unbanned on thursday, but thanks to all CT who attended.

ripwy.jpg

Was fun fighting you guys at that weird volcano place l0l. As the legendary walowalo said, "it was a battle of patience" LMAO

Gj on your trip.

We played that so smart. You were at New Gate, so we hopped went to 50 ports, you ran to try gwas us so we just stood there lol. Then you went to volcano hoping we'd come up so you could gwas us again. Then we hopped went to volcano and hopped in and destroyed lol, you had like a 10man clump just sitting there :/. I made 400k at that place just looting ^_^.

Was a great trip overall, we got in and made loot.

I'm saying Gf lol.

You didn't play it any smarter than we did. We were both sitting there for around 5-10 minutes waiting for the other clan to run through the gap, then you went through and hopped, we killed around 5 of you on log in but your massive number advantage won you that, nothing else.

the baker

110626145030.png

Gj on beating IR.

Haha it was one of our scottish members (shh im pro) or something in that nature, but he was in f2p gear just messing around :)

@drunk

lol

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

110626145030.png

Gj on beating IR.

5m says thats solvang.

OT: Sorry i couldn't make this trip guys, i'm unbanned on thursday, but thanks to all CT who attended.

You just lost 5m it was keiff! DAST YOU OWE ME 5M!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Lol at a certain someone saying "good luck tomorrow.. oh wait" all cocky and whatnot.

Today was yesterdays tomorrow, and we took your pixels and sent you to edgeville :3

Yeah but Charlie remember, they beat us in 2 preps, it's not like we beat them 5 times this weekend :whistling:

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Thanks for the fight I guess..Kind of ****** that you would kill returners and snipe the fights..

We cleared you a couple times though, was good revenge. Tell V Knight M to not teleport lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Thanks for the fight I guess..Kind of ****** that you would kill returners and snipe the fights..

We cleared you a couple times though, was good revenge. Tell V Knight M to not teleport lol.

pics or it didnt happen :P

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

We know control has 3k banks so we decided to give you guys an oppurtunity to see more than 500k in your banks.

Good job on your trip control :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We know control has 3k banks so we decided to give you guys an oppurtunity to see more than 500k in your banks.

Good job on your trip control :thumbsup:

Cocky I see.. Alright then :thumbsup:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

He did it more than once, go ask him for yourself smart one.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I R smart, and like i said pics or it didn't happen.

Regardless, your only digging your clan a bigger grave by baiting us on our topics constantly. Cut it out we really dont want to humiliate you and your clan any longer.

<3

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

I R smart, and like i said pics or it didn't happen.

Regardless, your only digging your clan a bigger grave by baiting us on our topics constantly. Cut it out we really dont want to humiliate you and your clan any longer.

<3

Are you sure we don't wanna do that to them any longer? I find it pretty fun. :D

2s1ry3n.jpg