Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Capes

pinkcup1

What do you think about making capes / cloaks a rule after today's experience having to use capes when we wanted to use cloaks was kinda stupid but it's w/e.

What is your opinion on having it as a rule "team capes only" "clan cloaks off" because they made clan cloaks and the clan system for clans so why do people argue against other clans fighting them using them.

:verymad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares if you use cloak or cape. Stop trying to add more rules to warring.

I'm not I'm wanting to make it so people don't use it as a rule like eop did today but i just want to know what others think about it.

Capes are more "fair", they benefit no one and offer disadvantages to no one.

Clan cloaks favour the higher level'ed players and offer an advantage to a select few.

Its up to the clans to decide the rules though, i know I always specify that team capes are on but if clans chose not to, then they should expect to have a disadvantage or an advantage ha

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

<[TLP]Dissy> ok so how about

<[TLP]Dissy> 2 f2p preps...thursday/friday... 5est...1 def all off- safe-....classic-classic-plat.... 45 minim. matched over that...everything else off

<[TLP]Dissy> and lets do fun event on wednesday

<[TLP]Dissy> milky

<milky> sounds good

obviously means dung/corrupts on and team-capes only.

(17:03:52) <%[EoP]Matt|Pepe> (¯`.¸ Get World 20 Gamers Grotto Now ¸.´¯)[» F2P Prep Vs TLP «] [» Get On Teamspeak «] [» 1 DEF Corrupt + Dung On [TEAMCAPES ONLY] «] [» "Milky Mvp" FC «]'

hmmmm......

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

<[TLP]Dissy> ok so how about

<[TLP]Dissy> 2 f2p preps...thursday/friday... 5est...1 def all off- safe-....classic-classic-plat.... 45 minim. matched over that...everything else off

<[TLP]Dissy> and lets do fun event on wednesday

<[TLP]Dissy> milky

<milky> sounds good

obviously means dung/corrupts on and team-capes only.

(17:03:52) <%[EoP]Matt|Pepe> (¯`.¸ Get World 20 Gamers Grotto Now ¸.´¯)[» F2P Prep Vs TLP «] [» Get On Teamspeak «] [» 1 DEF Corrupt + Dung On [TEAMCAPES ONLY] «] [» "Milky Mvp" FC «]'

hmmmm......

EOP STRONG

That's the beauty in warring isn't it?

If you want an advantage take it.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Clan cloaks are good for Tlp as their a high level'd clan. There useless for control as were 70s, it brings a disadvantage :(

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Bleh.

Team-capes offer no advantages, as clan cloaks offer an advantage to higher levels because they can't click on their own clan, and clans cant left click them.

I liked our PCR rules fight with EOP today because I am usually lazy :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Today EoP and TLP had a f2p prep with team capes only, and the OP and many other TLP members took in cloaks, dungeoneering weapons and didn't sit.

So in conclusion, yes your clan can not adhere to rules.

edit: The point in team capes only is so clans that only have members of 95+ combat (TLP) can't stand there left clicking while the other clan can't do anything.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

its not hard to right click.

but when one clan can left click and the other has to right click, it puts the latter at a big disadvantage.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Today EoP and TLP had a f2p prep with team capes only, and the OP and many other TLP members took in cloaks, dungeoneering weapons and didn't sit.

edit: The point in team capes only is so clans that only have members of 95+ combat (TLP) can't stand there left clicking while the other clan can't do anything.

In conclusion and off topic it was 45min and we never brang dungeoneering even though your spam corrupts/dung on and this is what i made the topic for... about cloaks and capes.

Yeah it may give us a advantage because we are high levels but it's not our problem people can't bot/train or right click.

In conclusion and off topic it was 45min and we never brang dungeoneering even though your spam corrupts/dung on and this is what i made the topic for... about cloaks and capes.

Yeah it may give us a advantage because we are high levels but it's not our problem people can't bot/train or right click.

Actually i saw TLPDUNG and 3-4 other people running around with G2H's, but thats besides the point :thumbsup:

If a clan wanted to have a competition to see who had the higher levels, they could just compare memberlists. I think clans want a fight to test and practice their organization and warring ability, so they get preps ;)

2psgcut.png