Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Capes

pinkcup1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today EoP and TLP had a f2p prep with team capes only, and the OP and many other TLP members took in cloaks, dungeoneering weapons and didn't sit.

So in conclusion, yes your clan can not adhere to rules.

edit: The point in team capes only is so clans that only have members of 95+ combat (TLP) can't stand there left clicking while the other clan can't do anything.

In conclusion and off topic it was 45min and we never brang dungeoneering even though your spam corrupts/dung on and this is what i made the topic for... about cloaks and capes.

Yeah it may give us a advantage because we are high levels but it's not our problem people can't bot/train or right click.

Actually i saw TLPDUNG and 3-4 other people running around with G2H's, but thats besides the point :thumbsup:

If a clan wanted to have a competition to see who had the higher levels, they could just compare memberlists. I think clans want a fight to test and practice their organization and warring ability, so they get preps ;)

Are you trying to imply that if you use clan cloaks you just use them because you want to have a competition of who has the highest levels lol and yes clans get preps to practice etc but there is nothing wrong with practicing right clicking now and then :thumbsup:

clan cloaks favor those who aren't pure with high defence and attack and prayer.

theres no argument to that so yeah.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

or you can be fair and put team capes on so neither clan has disadvantage.

train up y0

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

if a semi main clan is prep'ing for a pure clan, then team capes should be worn just because the mains don't need anymore advantages. If the playing field is even (like you got same def req's) then it shouldn't matter if team capes are on/off, but real low level pures shouldn't have to be at a disadvantage because other people turned main. Some wannabe pure clans should be able to win without using cheeser tactics.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

The only thing left for some of them to train up is defense. I'm not gonna recommend that to anyone.

But seriously right clicking isn't an excuse for losing. Granted you have a mouse you can do it with ease.

I heard about this time...so long ago...when there weren't team capes...

I don't know how clans survived

Arp-1.png

It's not that you have to right click, its that you have to right click and the other clan doesn't.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Today EoP and TLP had a f2p prep with team capes only, and the OP and many other TLP members took in cloaks, dungeoneering weapons and didn't sit.

So in conclusion, yes your clan can not adhere to rules.

edit: The point in team capes only is so clans that only have members of 95+ combat (TLP) can't stand there left clicking while the other clan can't do anything.

Bro look at what dissy wrote.

you guys brought corrupt in all rounds.

and you ***** about clan cloaks, if you aint going to listen to the rules then dont prep us.

we still won 3-0

oh and the sitting it was 45 min. we did sit like 10 kids it was 56v44 and we went down to 45v44 :unsure:

The only thing left for some of them to train up is defense. I'm not gonna recommend that to anyone.

But seriously right clicking isn't an excuse for losing. Granted you have a mouse you can do it with ease.

foesigsf7.png

FOE 4 LIFE

having high levels without a cape puts your own clan at a disadvantage because the other clan can just one click lower levels and wipe em out faster whilst high level kids who can actually survive the duration of the pile are running around not even being attacked lol

having high levels without a cape puts your own clan at a disadvantage because the other clan can just one click lower levels and wipe em out faster whilst high level kids who can actually survive the duration of the pile are running around not even being attacked lol

Good point.

Got Em

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

What's the difference? If you're a good/decent clan(ner) you know how to right click. Besides... right cliking improves spamming ingame and will get you better piles going on. You (maybe your clan!) should try it if you're a person that keeps left clicking!

And as IVP stated, clan capes give neither clan an advantage. Making it super duper fair! :thumbsup:

heartline8.gif

Capes are more "fair", they benefit no one and offer disadvantages to no one.

Clan cloaks favour the higher level'ed players and offer an advantage to a select few.

Its up to the clans to decide the rules though, i know I always specify that team capes are on but if clans chose not to, then they should expect to have a disadvantage or an advantage ha

Thats like Another NBA team telling the Miami heats "Lebron off" cause he scores alot would be more fair.

How can another clan, tell another clan what cape to wear?

Capes are more "fair", they benefit no one and offer disadvantages to no one.

Clan cloaks favour the higher level'ed players and offer an advantage to a select few.

Its up to the clans to decide the rules though, i know I always specify that team capes are on but if clans chose not to, then they should expect to have a disadvantage or an advantage ha

Thats like Another NBA team telling the Miami heats "Lebron off" cause he scores alot would be more fair.

How can another clan, tell another clan what cape to wear?

I'm not? If you actually understood anything I said

Its up to the clans to decide the rules

And no, its nothing like Basketball you can't compare a poorly run community in an online game with one of the biggest sports leagues in the world, can you?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png