Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Options Rule

Jay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your aim to prevent any sort of discussion on aftermath topics?

I don't think anyone cares or gets butthurt over people arguing over opts on topics, they probably like the additional postcount on their topics. All the replies that can be construed as arguing or disputing **** in the slightest get deleted, and your aim here is to save the mods time by removing the sauce of the argument.

Ever think that maybe we're all grown up enough to have an argument on a pw topic and not implode with rage at people's disagreements?

How about instead of making aftermath topics stupid and uninformative, you just stop busting your nuts over people disputing facts on topics.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

I don't think anyone cares or gets butthurt over people arguing over opts on topics, they probably like the additional postcount on their topics. All the replies that can be construed as arguing or disputing **** in the slightest get deleted, and your aim here is to save the mods time by removing the sauce of the argument.

Ever think that maybe we're all grown up enough to have an argument on a pw topic and not implode with rage at people's disagreements?

How about instead of making aftermath topics stupid and uninformative, you just stop busting your nuts over people disputing facts on topics.

Still plenty of discussion. Flaming does not equal discussion. I thought you guys were grown up enough to do it, but when people get mad and start spamming cocks on other people's topics because of stupid arguments we have to draw a line.

Bottom line deal with it.

Arp-1.png

Still plenty of discussion. Flaming does not equal discussion. I thought you guys were grown up enough to do it, but when people get mad and start spamming cocks on other people's topics because of stupid arguments we have to draw a line.

Bottom line deal with it.

8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==> 8==>

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

While we're at it let's also make it so you can't post any of the other clans name. Instead you can state you ran into a clan of pures. This should prevent further flame and prevent anyone from claiming crashing/teaming etc

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

While we're at it let's also make it so you can't post any of the other clans name. Instead you can state you ran into a clan of pures. This should prevent further flame and prevent anyone from claiming crashing/teaming etc

While we're at it, let's make sarcastic posts an insta-ban.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You can't tell if someones being sarcastic.

In this case, loki wasn't.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18460

On the other hand, ignorance is easily noticed.

qlmSOQW.png

You can't tell if someones being sarcastic.

In this case, loki wasn't.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18460

On the other hand, ignorance is easily noticed.

It was such a terrible idea, I couldn't imagine it being serious. I'm so sorry.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

No offense but this is absolutely idiotic.

Ending opts should be allowed to show margin of victory.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Maybe when clans can handle it and not lie.

When clans accept defeat graciously and not lie/flame on the internet?

Good luck with that.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Maybe when clans can handle it and not lie.

When clans accept defeat graciously and not lie/flame on the internet?

Good luck with that.

I already know it's not going to happen. :teehee:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

Stupidiest rule I've ever seen on any forum site...

Says more about this community then about the rule.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Disagree with the rule. Clans are always going to find ways to argue about fights. Way too many people within this community are far too immature to have any rule result in clans not bickering about something regarding fights.

I think the moderating staff just needs to understand that this is the way the community will always be and accept the fact that it will always have complaints in the after math area of the forums.

In my opinion attempting to control propaganda isn't in the best interest of the staff nor the members of the community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

leaders can screeny their dd on login before everyone has finished logging in. this doesnt truly solve anything if leaders want to be ****. best way to solve opt count bitching is to have a pw staff at every scheduled pkri, which will never happen. flaming wont stop.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...