Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE OR TLP?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be there to get 1 banged on my foe spy lollllll, gl, war is almost here!

I thought you were in an honor clan?

lol you seem to be very unfamiliar with how clans have been going abouts spying latelely, or u just consider pretty much all clans nh?

I know clans spy for locs and what not, but logging on just so they can lose a war that has nothing to do with you? That's pretty classless.

Yes, thats also something id never think of doing myself, but today everyones 'retaliating', so its ok because theyve done it too.. it sucks but hey thats today. same goes with bringing mains on trips, crashing, 1 iteming, and the list goes on..

i distance myself from it but that just means the game sucks even more when u dont fight fire with fire.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

was trolling about getting a spy 1 banged. Spying is no honour, and bringing an account to get 1 banged is no honour too. Lets not try to argue that spying is less nh than getting an account 1-banged in a war because they are both wrong. And if you don't want that problem then fight in the wild ya big puss's. I wanted to raise the issue because I could see this being a future problem. Would only take about 10 spies in a 100 v 100 fight to throw the "war". All clans use dirty tactics, especially now a days.

prediction: easy win for foe 3-0

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

another voting upset. i think the general opinion is 100% wrong on pure wars

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Foe Won Gj Now lets move on :)

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png