Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. [Z]enith F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, you had levels on us today, seeing as we had a lot of new applicants at today's prep. Regardless, that isn't an excuse. You out performed us, and I look forward to more in the future.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Was fun, clearly showing who the better clan is :)

Lmfao u declined our full out and lost a prep earlier in the week

I know man we are just so ****! Reality sucks when it sinks in man.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Sorry, you had levels on us today, seeing as we had a lot of new applicants at today's prep. Regardless, that isn't an excuse. You out performed us, and I look forward to more in the future.

Control your members like L2 Ireland and we won't be like this. Good fight.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

L0l kid ur in Violent demise... enough said

L0l kid it's not pk3rs if you knew who it was you'd sht ur pants

Gf Zenith

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

He's in IR :/

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Yeah we had a lot of apps too, I'm proud of them.

Gf once agan.

intense.png

A respectful and civilised reply, it's a shame the rest of the participants can't follow suit.

Thanks again for the prep.

Proud black man

was a good time letting our apps in for this fight, probably why our organisation wasn't up to it's usual standards.

lol.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

was a good time letting our apps in for this fight, probably why our organisation wasn't up to it's usual standards.

Ouch, that's too bad. We let our Apps in all the fights as well.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Why lie josh... We don't bring applicants or anyone under 80 combat to preps...

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png