Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. [Z]enith F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

Gj IR :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like round 1 of your video, derp

Yes it was quite beautiful.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I love how you guys are excelling so much. It makes me smile :D.

Thanks for the prep yesterday and good job rebounding back today and beating Zenith. They're very tough to beat in F2P, so once again, great job!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Looked like fun, good job everyone

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Was fun, clearly showing who the better clan is :)

Settle down? You won 1/4 F2p preps.

Amazing job, there's no excuse for us loosing. I'm just happy we've found a clan on even skill who pull the same and we can get alot of enjoyable fights out of. Once again thanks for the flame free fight, weldone on the win.

You tall men.

EDIT: Just to clear some things up, We allow apps to any event. I didn't boot anyone under 80 combat, Our leader is 77 combat can't believe you believed our members.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Expected that this topic would be full of bait from IR members. Thought there was a slim chance that they would actually be respectable about it.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Was fun, clearly showing who the better clan is :)

Settle down? You won 1/4 F2p preps.

Amazing job, there's no excuse for us loosing. I'm just happy we've found a clan on even skill who pull the same and we can get alot of enjoyable fights out of. Once again thanks for the flame free fight, weldone on the win.

You tall men.

EDIT: Just to clear some things up, We allow apps to any event. I didn't boot anyone under 80 combat, Our leader is 77 combat can't believe you believed our members.

was a good time letting our apps in for this fight, probably why our organisation wasn't up to it's usual standards.

We let our applicants fight in every prep. It will help us, and hurt you, in the long run.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Expected that this topic would be full of bait from IR members. Thought there was a slim chance that they would actually be respectable about it.

After you flame us for no reason and bait us on every topic?

Anyways good job IR

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png