Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. [Z]enith F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

Gj IR. You clearly out performed us today. Hopefully we can have a lot more fights like these in the future. :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodfight Ir.

Hopefully we have more preps w/o u declining like u did with are full out.

Good fight Z.

Hopefully we have more preps w/o you getting completely raped like you did on the weekend. :confused:

Don't get cocky buddy, thats the last thing you wanna do with us :thumbsup:

We have way more experience than you do, I suggest you take your own advice. Ever heard of Enigma? You probably haven't. And there is a reason for that. That's all I'm going to say. :thumbsup:

For one, i'm not new to the community. And just because your clan has been open longer, and closed 6 times, doesn't mean you have more experience. Enigma was a p2p based clan lead by mike, but nice try there :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Goodfight Ir.

Good fight Z.

Hopefully we have more preps w/o you getting completely raped like you did on the weekend. :confused:

We have way more experience than you do, I suggest you take your own advice. Ever heard of Enigma? You probably haven't. And there is a reason for that. That's all I'm going to say. :thumbsup:

For one, i'm not new to the community. And just because your clan has been open longer, and closed 6 times, doesn't mean you have more experience. Enigma was a p2p based clan lead by mike, but nice try there :thumbsup:

Opened for 4+ years closed 2 times.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Goodfight Ir.

Good fight Z.

We closed because Zo stopped playing both times. You better hope he starts getting bored again. :thumbsup:

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Goodfight Ir.

Good fight Z.

We closed because Zo stopped playing both times. You better hope he starts getting bored again. :thumbsup:

You better hope he doesn't bail on you guys again, and leave you like sittin ducks :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Why does IR always flame, it confuses me. You guys seem to get mad over runescape really easy.

Great job on beating Z

Oh wow surprised to see. And also we didn't flame, Zenith flamed us because they were mad.

qK9nr.png

Why does IR always flame, it confuses me. You guys seem to get mad over runescape really easy.

Great job on beating Z

Oh wow surprised to see. And also we didn't flame, Zenith flamed us because they were mad.

well try and be the bigger clan and not flame back, honestly I thought I taught this clan better, but then again that was in the founding days of years of IR, this one was different in it's own way.

Great job on beating Z

well try and be the bigger clan and not flame back, honestly I thought I taught this clan better, but then again that was in the founding days of years of IR, this one was different in it's own way.

Haha "I thought I taught this clan better". I giggled.

qK9nr.png

Great job on beating Z

but then your clan, DF, was full of power abuse. But that's another story for another time.

After I left and created IR with zo and the other founders, there was no power abuse and we took the Pure Community back then by storm, being those one of up and coming clans with a lot of promise. Until Zo decided he'd drive us 3 other founders away, me being the last, severely crippling IR as a whole, it's never been at that level ever again since :(. But that's another story for another time also.

Great job on beating Z

but then your clan, DF, was full of power abuse. But that's another story for another time.

After I left and created IR with zo and the other founders, there was no power abuse and we took the Pure Community back then by storm, being those one of up and coming clans with a lot of promise. Until Zo decided he'd drive us 3 other founders away, me being the last, severely crippling IR as a whole, it's never been at that level ever again since :(. But that's another story for another time also.

Well, this IR has the highest potential out of all the times in the past hands down. The state of the clan back then is nothing like it is now. We have an experienced leadership, with lots of core members. Something we never had before.

qK9nr.png

Great job on beating Z

Sorry buddy but when you were leading IR, it was pulling 20 tops to trips. Your just mad because you missed out on being a founder of such a prestigious, famous, 4 year old, dominant clan, and now your just a no namer in TLP. I don't blame you for being so butthurt.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Great job on beating Z

Sorry buddy but when you were leading IR, it was pulling 20 tops to trips. Your just mad because you missed out on being a founder of such a prestigious, famous, 4 year old, dominant clan, and now your just a no namer in TLP. I don't blame you for being so butthurt.

butthurt? I've quit runescape, what's there to be butthurt over kids in a clan named IR trying to bait me because I left their clan. Good try on trying to make me jealous!

And Iraqi, the IR of old was never afraid to full out anyone. It was that clan that earned respect and was held high in standing with other clans, but then this is 2k11, kids like Willy here will bait over such little things in this game of pixels called runescape. Respect actually meant something back then, we're you could be civil to another clan in this stupid game.

Congratulations but 45 is bigger then 44. <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011