Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. Control F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Ir! Improving each day. I hope you jump on CT in the weekend for the **** they've been talking!Great job to CT as well! Nice 1st round!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Great job Ir! Improving each day. I hope you jump on CT in the weekend for the **** they've been talking!Great job to CT as well! Nice 1st round!

Havent really been talking any ****, and theirs no need to stir up anything either, what has happened has been a truthful event, with evidence, and doesn't bother me anyway. Just no need for it at all.....

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Dont understand why there is so much flame from both sides over a prep thats worthless. Its a game, get over it...

A win is a win, a loss is a loss...

IR and other med clans should really look at this post.

Solid performance IR

Goodjob IR was fun (although I only attended the last round!)

only bad thing I have to say that Hurd is an idiot.

first

summ224237.png

then:

ir224359.png

like wtf?

1o9OH.gif

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

CP u realy dump kids need on every forum where we are in ? u kids fapping on us ownage downies

W O T

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Was fun, I can assure Control we diden't ddos you lol. Oh and you also knew our first pile ^_^, hence why he pre-ran. And if your first pile was Zo and Junior, they always hide behind a tree coz dey skurd.

Gf.