Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Wild is back for a reason

Cronic Ko

Hey guys,

I am calling out every clan right now to start coming out and having more midweeks rather than just sitting there in your irc channels.

Obviously if you have a prep then do that, but if not get the **** into the wilderness. It's so ******* empty.

Eop is always accepting run ins so pm and op if you guys are out and interested in fighting.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a runin vs Outrage today because the wilderness was empty and they lured us to a 1v2 vs Outrage+Havoc, lol.

But ye, we've pked every weekday for like the last 2 weeks, usually only clan to fight is SKO.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

my reply wasn't directed towards your clan, but vh plan on giving us a hard time for the next few weeks apparently making it impossible to fight anyone unless we are the hunters and vh fight us in deep wildy. Unfortunately their 20 man pulls can't do **** but snipe us in low level as seen on saturday.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Funny solo, but OT: we were out the other day and ran into a few of you but dipped after we saw a few PX with you. Didn't really think it's necessary to lose stuff to them.

It's a midweek who cares, we let the 2 or 3 px in our community come yh we dont invite the whole clan tho lol.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Cbf honestly.

2 hour return fights with members wasting bank for no reason to make some topic on here may be fun for some of you, but if you haven't noticed there are barely any teams of massing mains in the wild anymore and I really cbf fighting pure clans on weekdays for repetitions of all the stupidity that happens on weekends. (As seen by today Outrage called Havoc to a Monday) Lol...

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

next time you're out let me kno. you know where to find me maxie

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Why don't you just pk mains and randoms like people used to do on their midweek trips. That was actually fun rather than spying/hopping/running/catchingonlogin/crashing or whatever else it is you guys do on your normal trips.

Arp-1.png

Why don't you just pk mains and randoms like people used to do on their midweek trips. That was actually fun rather than spying/hopping/running/catchingonlogin/crashing or whatever else it is you guys do on your normal trips.

Was empty at anything about level 10ish wild, we cruised w18/w65/w124/w137 around 50 ports/gdz/rev cave and all we saw was like 2 mains who both logged as soon as they saw us.

Wilderness is ******* empty these days.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

I don't even know if that's possible anymore, randoms aren't out like they used to be.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Was gonna say this exactly.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Midweeks are a blast @ EoP. I just started a new job and haven't been to many latley but's most def the bee's knees

Untitled5t65345.png

#LIFE

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"