Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's F2P Saturday (23/07/2011)

P0ke N Die

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

in case u havent gotten the memo or ur just lost

today is saturday, saturdays mean f2p trips.. not p2p preps

???????????????

read what he said lololol, he was talking a f2p prep not trip, you sir are an idiot

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

we had no officials on that prep we let our halfops call rofl, e beat ma week before 3-0 and few days after that prep 3-0 as well. You argument is invalid.

Next

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

we had no officials on that prep we let our halfops call rofl, e beat ma week before 3-0 and few days after that prep 3-0 as well. You argument is invalid.

Next

Point?

We lost to EF because p0ke got ddosed and the next week we slam'd them 3-0 without even losing anyone 2 of the rounds.

I would love to disprove all of your arguments CP but I enjoy the bumps to our topic so how about this, you are completely wrong and you got destroyed on saturday. We also beat you the last 5 times we prepped you. Prove me wrong.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Next

Point?

We lost to EF because p0ke got ddosed and the next week we slam'd them 3-0 without even losing anyone 2 of the rounds.

Try fighting real clans bud :thumbsup:

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Next

Point?

Why wont you prep us then during the week, you're rules we'll even give you plus 1. I see no damn reason why you keep declining getting annoying

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Next

Point?

Why wont you prep us then during the week, you're rules we'll even give you plus 1. I see no damn reason why you keep declining getting annoying

You haven't kicked the 3 phishers, full out us.

Sweet

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Laid it out ^_^

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Next

Point?

very convenient excuse, god not gona lie your clan is so stupid

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Next

Point?

/query [CT]Nurse for F2p full out

inb4scared

Next

Point?

inb4scared

why would anyone pm u

they dont even know who u are

Next

Point?

inb4scared

why would anyone pm u

they dont even know who u are

who r u

Member No.: 5,518

lol

gj ct i see why you dont fight them in high wildy.

If we go any where around gap to mossies cp always ethier A goes to mossies and goes back and forth from single to multi with there mains. and we get crashed. or B they go to gwas ledge trying to gwas us. It reallly makes the ******* trip boring idk wtf cp does during this i would love to see.

+1

Pretty sure u already got 3-0d by massacre in p2p :down:

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

If bumps on a runescape topic excite you, I have no more to say.

and @Nurse, 2 of them are in EOP now, sorry we're not stupid enough to boot our own Co-leader

wow... proof of a cp rank saying that chad's a phisher... WHY ISN'T THIS GUY BANNED YET

ripwy.jpg