Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mad fun haha, 2 deaths, but both were in dm's, and in 1 dm i ran north to help somone cuz of vent.

Had mad lulz the whole trip.

1.) MM - Do i even need to say anything lol

2.) E - Good pull, saw some rape

3.) FOE - Ended early

4.) IR - Did good, **** on most clans below, most fights were good but got crashed somehow, didn't effect much though

5.) DP - Good pull

6.) CP - Good pull

7.) M - Dunno saw you guys twice then didn't

8.) FI - haha you guys are epic

9.) EOP - Pulled a good amount and tore **** up with IR D:

i dont know if ur still eop, but c'mon man, atleast give some credit to your own clan lol

you honestly think they were trying to get the pkri crashed?

We were scouting your opts.

Takes 30 minutes to scout us while you have our location? Nice logic

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Today

1 - MM

2 - E

3 - FOE

4 - IR/EOP

5 - DP

Dp was undefeated tell the end when we fought E, Gf guys. Beat IR and Eop.

IR was beating DP in Sparta war 40 v 55 till E crashed

lolnicebones

The fight had just begun, plus it was Ir and Eop, Definatly couldint tell who was winning.

Today

1)MM

2)Foe, E

3)Foe, E

4)DP

090722005504.png

Saturday F2p:

1. MM

2. E - 90? Hawt.

3. FOE

4. DP - Beat every1 below

5. CP/IR - Beat CP twice, aswell as Ir once, and were pushing Ir right has E crashed.

6. ^

7. M - Beat M fairly once, and crashed accidently the 2nd time. Sorry =/

8. Tlp - You failed to crash us twice, both times we cleared you and the clan we were fighting (first time M and second time CP)

8. FI - Fun, quick fight with you guys after we cleared Tlp the first time :)

9. Rest

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You guys took 30 mins to finish off CP, so we waited and then we saw you guys around. Idk we were waiting for the right moment, don't ask me anyway...

091121152115.png

We took only 10 minutes to clear our PKRI w/ CP, b/c it was crashed by Tlp, who we cleared aswell.

You seem angry that IR beat you guys 2x.

Its okay, it is only runescape.

Ok, what? How did IR even beat us once? We were clearing IR quickly @ the PKRI, and the Ir crash ended up in IR hopping to their homeworld to remass as they got dominated by us.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Saturday F2p:

1. MM

2. E - 90? Hawt.

3. FOE

4. DP - Beat every1 below

5. CP/IR - Beat CP twice, aswell as Ir once, and were pushing Ir right has E crashed.

6. ^

7. M - Beat M fairly once, and crashed accidently the 2nd time. Sorry =/

8. Tlp - You failed to crash us twice, both times we cleared you and the clan we were fighting (first time M and second time CP)

8. FI - Fun, quick fight with you guys after we cleared Tlp the first time :)

9. Rest

ok listen, we were fighting tlp, a nice 30 vs 30, u guys came in, intercepted TLP right before they charged us and made them run away, so we go behind the village, be who we are and just fight to get a fight and we actually put a damned good fight for a 30 vs 60 lol, had tlp came earlier we would've cleared u guys out together

and we never even fought dp at one time 1 on 1, by all means, we were fighting Ir i believe, dp crashed that, i honestly dont remember at all when cp vs dp 1 on 1 happened

tldr; dp crashed or should i say intercepted tlp, when cp had a planned pkri vs tlp, ty, TLP DIDNT CRASH ANYONE, so please, all im asking is, u don't make **** up about what happened with cp or any1 we fought

IR didn't beat us once.

keep licking IR's ass though so you can join them on their trips every saturday and sunday.

DP didn't beat us once.

keep licking E's ass though so when you slump down to 20 members again they don't crash you.

THE CALAMITY EFFECT HAS BEGUN

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Just keep out of it Epidemic, its nothing to do with us, we came we saw we conquered and all that no more needs to be said, we'll see what else happens and just go from there.

Again today

1.) MM

2.) E

3.) FOE

4.) Dp

5.) CP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Cry me a River, Build me a Bridge, and get OVER it.

There's not any anger. It seems quite immature to post a comeback that isn't related to the actual debate..

If EOP doesn't team with IR, there's a lot of clans that would walk over them. Therefore, when you team to avoid such a fate, you're not your own independent clan as you suggest.

I can tell you're not very bright from previous talks with you.

Dont want to start any arguments on this topic but Mm did not team with E towards the end of our trip.

Today

1.Mm

2.E

3.Foe

4.Dp

5.Ir

Okay, fixed. Was going off what I was told.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

ok listen, we were fighting tlp, a nice 30 vs 30, u guys came in, intercepted TLP right before they charged us and made them run away, so we go behind the village, be who we are and just fight to get a fight and we actually put a damned good fight for a 30 vs 60 lol, had tlp came earlier we would've cleared u guys out together

and we never even fought dp at one time 1 on 1, by all means, we were fighting Ir i believe, dp crashed that, i honestly dont remember at all when cp vs dp 1 on 1 happened

tldr; dp crashed or should i say intercepted tlp, when cp had a planned pkri vs tlp, ty, TLP DIDNT CRASH ANYONE, so please, all im asking is, u don't make **** up about what happened with cp or any1 we fought

We were not aware you were fighting TLP, we scouted you, hopped to you, then saw TLP first and sent them to BH before turning round to take down CP. You guys were not fighting and therefore we didn't crash.

The fact you had 30 while we had 60 explains we were the better clan tonight.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Today

1) MM (Too many to compete once again. Should've hunted HF if they were out or something.)

2) Epidemic (Pulled 90+ and did alright. Lost a couple fights to MM <_<)

3) FOE (Off weekend, happens to everyone, will steal ur pixels before you even notice)

4) DP/CP (?)

6) Malice (I <3 Electro)

7) Fatality (Glad to see you again, might not want to team with IR too often.)

8) IR/EOP (Split their pull in half seeing as they were teamed up. Should be around here alone.)

- Was fun crashing IR four times today.

- In the IR vs DP fight at the end, I'm sorry but DP was definitely winning.

- LOL @ person saying we teamed with MM. Made me laff.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I